Nintendo Switch Comes With $25 Gift Card At Amazon For Prime Day
Over at Best Buy, My Best Buy Plus and Total subscribers get a $50 instead.
For a limited time, you can get a free gift card when you buy a Nintendo Switch console. The offer is available at multiple retailers, including Amazon, Target, and Best Buy. If you're a My Best Buy Plus/Total subscriber, you get a $50 gift card. Meanwhile, Amazon has a slight discount on the console, dropping the price to $292.95.
The offers are only eligible for online orders of the standard Switch with red and blue Joycons.
You can use your gift card on any other products currently available at Target or Best Buy's online stores, but we'd highly recommend using it on a new Switch game. Both retailers offer discounts on select Switch games like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. The savings are even better for My Best Buy Plus/Total subscribers thanks to member-exclusive deals like a B2G1 offer on all Nintendo Switch titles and lower prices on certain titles like Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, which is just $30 (down from $60) for members.
These Nintendo Switch deals are some of the many promotional offers retailers like Target, Best Buy, Walmart, and GameStop are running to compete with Amazon's big Prime Day 2023 sale, which runs July 11-12--making this a great week for video game sales. Stay tuned to our Prime Day 2023 hub for all the latest discounts, and check our roundups of the best daily deals for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, and more.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PS5 Slim Bundles Still Available - Get Spider-Man 2 Or Modern Warfare 3 For Free
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.