Nintendo Extends Excitebike 64 Sponsorship
The success of Excitebike 64 has prompted Nintendo to extend its sponsorship with the game's endorser, Brian Manson.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
Nintendo has renewed its sponsorship with "Flying Brian Mason," a popular rider in the indoor American Motocross Association supercross season. His sponsorship with Nintendo 64 was renewed for the upcoming outdoor season that begins on June 18th. Mason, who rides with endorsements for Nintendo and Excitebike 64 on his gear, can be seen at the upcoming races listed below.
- June 18: Budds Creek, Maryland - Budds Creek MX Park.
- July 2: Buchanan, Michigan - Red Bud Track 'n Trail.
- July 23: Troy, Ohio - D & D Motocross Track.
- August 13: Millville, Minnesota - Spring Creek Motocross Park.
- September 3: Delmont, Pennsylvania - Steel City Raceway.