Nintendo Direct E3 2015 News Roundup
Top New Game Releases On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- September 8-14, 2019 Nintendo Switch Update 9.0.0 Out Now - GS News Update Borderlands 3 - Craziest Guns We've Seen So Far Borderlands 3 Opening Cinematic Apple Reveals iPhone 11, Apple Arcade Price & Release Date - GS News Update Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare - Multiplayer Beta Trailer Introducing True Fiction - GameSpot Universe’s New Series! Return To Resident Evil 2 Remake Finale - Resident Kinevil Death Stranding Safe House Official Gameplay Demo - TGS 2019 (Japanese Commentary) Final Fantasy 7 Remake Gameplay: Ifrit Summon, Tifa And Aerith Combat Demo | TGS 2019 (Japanese Commentary) Borderlands 3 Zane Guide: Character Builds And Skills Borderlands 3 Moze Guide: Character Builds And Skills
The company began their presentation with more details on the new Star Fox game. But they soon followed up with announcements of brand new games like The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes, Metroid Prime Federation Force, and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam.
Here's a roundup of all the news and announcements featured during the presentation.
Previously Announced Games With New Info:
- Nintendo revealed more about the new Star Fox game for Wii U. The game will be called Star Fox Zero, and it will be releasing this holiday season.
- Hyrule Warriors Legends for the 3DS is officially confirmed. The game is a port of last year's Hyrule Warriors on the Wii U with the addition of two new characters and some stages. It is set to release in early 2016.
- Fire Emblem If will be called Fire Emblem Fates in the US. Watch the new English language trailer here.
- Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem got a new Japanese trailer.
- Monolith Studios’ Xenoblade Chronicles X finally gets a North American release date on December 5, 2015.
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer got a cute new trailer. It was adorable.
- A brief segment is shown of Yoshi's Wooly World that talks about its Amiibo support and compatibility.
- Super Mario Maker will be releasing on September 11, 2015.
Newly Announced Games:
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords gets a successor in the form of The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes. It will feature multiplayer gameplay where you and a couple friends work together to explore dungeons and solve puzzles.
- Metroid Prime Federation Force was announced for the 3DS. Its standout feature is a four player co-op mode. It is expected to release in 2016.
- An Animal Crossing themed party board game called Amiibo festival gets announced. It is setup like a board game that will require Amiibo to play.
- Yo-Kai Watch gets a new English trailer for its upcoming release in the west.
- A new Mario RPG crossover gets announced that is called Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam. It mixes both the Mario & Luigi and Paper Mario series together in one big game.
- Mario Tennis is coming to the Wii U. It will be called Ultra Smash and will bring back the Mario Tennis series gameplay that fans have come to know in high-resolution graphics.
Other Nintendo News:
- The Wii U version of the upcoming Skylanders Superchargers will be getting compatibility with two new Amiibo. These two new toys will be Hammer Slam Bowser with a Clown Cruiser vehicle and Turbo-Charged Donkey Kong with Barrel Blaster vehicle. The base of each will have a plastic piece it that lets you switch the figures compatibility between use as either an Amiibo or a Skylander.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com