Nintendo 3DS Still Has A Bunch Of Games Coming This Year
While the future focus seems to be on Switch, Nintendo's dedicated handheld is still going strong.
Today's Nintendo Direct promised new details on Splatoon and Arms, but we also learned the release dates for a whole host of upcoming Nintendo 3DS games. Here's the full list:
- Hey, Pikmin! | July 28 (A new Pikmin Amiibo will release the same day.)
- Ever Oasis | June 23
- Monster Hunter Stories | Fall 2017
- Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Spectres -- Fall 2017 (Nintendo described this as the "definitive edition" of the game.)
- Culdecept Revolot | August 29
- RPG Maker FES | June 27 (The game will include Disgaea crossover characters and will allow other players to try out your gaming creations whether or not they own the full game.)
- Miitopia | "Later this year"
- Kirby Clash Deluxe | Available now
- Kirby's Blowout Blast | Summer 2017
- Bye-Bye Box Boy | Available now
We already knew Fire Emblem Echoes was going to come out on May 19, but Nintendo confirmed that the game will also have both free and paid DLC.
For more information as its announced, we'll have a story here detailing all of the presentation's biggest announcements.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.