Next Driveclub Update Will Add Private Multiplayer Lobbies
[Update] Full details on the update released
[Update] Evolution Studios' community manager Jamie Brayshaw has released detailed information on the Driveclub update and confirmed it will be available later today (November 2). The information can be found below.
Avengers: Endgame - Awesome TV Spot PS5 First Details: Specs, Backwards Compatibility, 8K, And More - GS News Update PS5 Price Will Be "Appealing" - GS News Update Fortnite Season 8 - Search Jigsaw Pieces Under Bridges And Caves All Locations Borderlands - The Story So Far... Part 1 Fortnite - Search The Treasure Map Sign Post In Paradise Palms (Season 8, Week 8) Overwatch Uprising Seasonal Event Cinematics And Tracer Gameplay John Wick: Chapter 3 Parabellum (2019) - Official “Taxi” Clip – Keanu Reeves, Halle Berry Overwatch Retribution Seasonal Event Cinematics And Reaper Gameplay Overwatch Storm Uprising Seasonal Event Cinematics And Genji Gameplay Rage 2 Tearing Through The Jungle Gameplay Kid Dracula Among The Games For The Castlevania Anniversary Collection - GS News Update
Download and Installation
- The update will happen automatically when you fire up the game
- The update size is 0.4 GB which brings the total size of all updates combined so far to 11.7 GB
- Private lobbies have been introduced to multiplayer, to play custom games with your friends online competitively or for fun
- Private lobbies include a wide range of customisable options and modifiers for things like; Grid Position, vehicle collisions, drafting, gear changes, camera perspective, and more
- Introduces a new multiplayer accolade. Earn fame rewards for playing online via the event browser or with your friends in Private Lobbies
- The Club level cap has raised from 50 to 55, with a new reward to unlock at level 55
- Elite Driver levels 76-80 have been added, with a new reward to unlock at each level
- Elite Driver level challenges can now be played directly via a new option in your driver profile
- A new in-game store has been added to make finding add-ons for Driveclub much easier
- Adds a steering wheel profile for Bikes and introduces look left and right on the steering wheel directional pad for cars
- Two new sprint tracks for Glenmorgam (India) and Chungara Lake (Chile)
- An adjustable Braking Assist is now available to aid those less familiar with the tracks, generally helping make the game easier for novice drivers
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability
[Original story below]
The next update for Driveclub will introduce a number of new features including private multiplayer lobbies, developer Evolution Studios has announced.
Posting on Twitter, game director Paul Rustchynsky said the update will arrive during the week ending November 8, but didn't specify exactly when. Along with private multiplayer lobbies, it will also include new braking assist options, a fresh set of accolades, and "more." The update will be available for free.
During Paris Games Week 2015, Sony announced Driveclub Bikes, which is available now as an expansion to the core game or as a standalone download. Its content is all themed around super-bikes, and offers a "whole new way" to race, according to Sony. To support the new vehicle type, there's also a new campaign and more tour multiplayer challenges.
Driveclub Bikes is available for $15 for people who already own Driveclub, while the standalone product can be purchased for $20.
Sony also debuted Gran Turismo Sport at the event, which allows players to compete in a two year-long championship. This will culminate in a ceremony where winners will celebrate alongside real-world racing champions. Kazunori Yamauchi, president of Polyphony Digital, also appeared on stage to confirm Gran Turismo Sport is being developed to support PlayStation VR, Sony's upcoming virtual reality headset for PlayStation 4.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com