Next Destiny Update to Increase Vault Space
Bungie team also looking at tackling Raid bugs, Strike balances, and Crucible ammo drops.
Borderlands 3's FL4K Is Great For Solo Play Thanks To Their Very Good Boys Xur Is Selling Joker's Wild Exotics (Where Is Xur? 8/16-8/20) Fortnite Season 10: Visit Cube Memorials Near Desert And Lake Location Guide | Worlds Collide Challenges Fortnite Season 10: Spray A Fountain, Junkyard Crane, And Vending Machine Guide | Spray & Pray Challenges Fortnite Season 10: Finding 5 Lost Spray Cans Guide | Spray & Pray Challenges Nintendo Switch Getting Two New Physical Releases - GS News Update Pokemon Go Gets Water Festival And Two Shiny Pokemon - GS News Update Rick And Morty Rewind: Season 2 Episode 3 - Auto Erotic Assimilation Breakdown! Ewan McGregor In Talks For Star Wars Obi-Wan TV Show - GS Universe News Update Inside The Taco Bell Hotel & Resort Nightwolf Is Out In Mortal Kombat 11, So Let's Fight! | GameSpot Community Fridays The First 20 Minutes of Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
Bungie's Destiny live team has outlined its hopes and priorities for the 1.1.2 update that is currently being coded.
The team cites increasing vault space as a key objective, meaning that players who accrue items won't need to micro-manage their inventories so much. Writing on the Destiny blog, community manager David Dague also cites Raid bugs and Strike difficulty balances as goals for the next update.
Meanwhile, further in-game display and audio options will allow players to better customise the way Destiny looks and sounds.
The list of tweaks, as written by Dague, follows:
- Vault Space: We know you need more space to collect all the treasures you gain from your missions, and more gear is on the way.
- Raid Fixes: There are times when Atheon and Crota can be uncooperative, so we’re tackling their worst bugs.
- Audio and Visual: Not everyone wants to see or hear a game the same way, which is why we’re looking at providing more options.
- PVP Ammunition: The Crucible team wants to change the way ammo crates dictate the flow of a battle.
- Strikes: The numbers tell us that there are some missions that are successfully completed far less than others, inspiring us to look at why people quit.
No timeline for the update was announced. Elsewhere in the Destiny blog update, Dague talks to some of the team about how they consider and plan updates. Read about that here.
Despite dividing critical opinion upon release, Destiny has accumulated numerous awards from the industry, the latest being the BAFTA Best Game Award.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org