The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
New Xbox One Weekly Deals Slash Prices On Final Fantasy Games And More
This week's Xbox One digital deals include a large Square Enix publisher sale and discounts featuring games with robots.
The Xbox Store's weekly deals have arrived, bringing steep discounts on a wide selection of Xbox One games. The big sale this week focuses on Square Enix titles, including franchises like Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider. There's also the Wild World of Robots Sale, which features--you guessed it--games with robots. You also still have about half a day to take part in the Triple Threat Sale as well, so you can still nab Far Cry, Tom Clancy, and Assassin's Creed titles at low prices.
As Final Fantasy VII Remake's release draws closer, why not spend some time with some of the classics from the role-playing franchise? A bunch of Final Fantasy titles are 50% off at the Xbox Store. The OG Final Fantasy VII is a cool $8, and Final Fantasy IX is down to $10.49. You can also grab Final Fantasy VIII Remastered for $12, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for $25, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age for $25, and Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition for $17.49.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, one of the most under-the-radar gems of this console generation, is available for the incredibly low price of $4.49 (was $30). If you haven't played the stellar 2016 action-RPG from Eidos Montreal, don't miss out on this deal. Dontnod Entertainment's moving episodic adventure Life is Strange 2 is 60% off at $16, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition--featuring all of the post-launch DLC--is slashed to $19.79 (was $60).
There are, of course, a bunch of cool games featuring robots, so the Wild World of Robots Sale is pretty great, too. The superb SteamWorld Dig 2 is discounted to $8 (was $20) and critically acclaimed Metroidvania Axiom Verge is 50% off at $10. If you're in the mood for some psychological horror, Bloober Team's stunning Observer is down to $7.49 (was $30).
Xbox Live Gold subscribers can take advantage of even more deals. This week's Deals With Gold are led by Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for $39 (was $60), Resident Evil 2 for $20 (was $40), and Monster Hunter World for $15 (was $30).
You can browse the full selection of weekly deals at the Xbox Store and check out our picks below.
Best Xbox One game deals
- Axiom Verge -- $10 (
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided -- $4.49 (
- FIFA 20 -- $24 (
- Final Fantasy VII -- $8 (
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered -- $12 (
- Final Fantasy IX -- $10.49 (
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster -- $25 (
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age -- $25 (
- Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD -- $15 (
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition -- $17.49 (
- The Jackbox Party Pack 5 -- $15 (
- Kingdom Hearts 3 -- $18 (
- Life is Strange 2 - Complete Season -- $16 (
- Madden NFL 20 -- $24 (
- Monster Hunter World -- $15 (
- Need for Speed Heat -- $30 (
- Observer -- $7.49 (
- Resident Evil 2 -- $20 (
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition -- $19.79 (
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition -- $20 (
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order -- $39 (
- SteamWorld Dig 2 -- $8 (
- The Surge 2 -- $24 (
*indicates deals exclusive to Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate subscribers
Best Deals This Week
- Get $174 Worth Of Steam Games For $15 In New Bundle
- PlayStation Store Kicks Off Huge July PS4 Games Sale
- PS5 Pre-Order Guide: Retail Listings, DualSense Controller Info, And More
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
- Best Budget Monitors Under $200 - Cheap Monitors For Working From Home
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org