New Witcher 3 PC Patch Out Now, Here's What It Does
1.06 fixes an endless loading screen issue and various other bugs; get the full patch notes here.
CD Projekt Red has released a new update for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that fixes various bugs and makes other further improvements to the celebrated open-world role-playing game.
Witcher 3 1.6 Hotfix Patch Notes:
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.