New Update For PUBG On PC; Here's The Full Patch Notes
Lots of bug fixes too.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
The PC version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has a new update that adds content and fixes a lot of the game's bugs. Update 21 implements a new mode, weapon, vehicle, weapon attachment, a reward system for fulfilling certain criteria during matches, and multiplayer improvements.
Update 21 adds a new training mode that allows you to practice different mechanics without fear of being killed. Taking place on a small island--only 200x200 km--the training mode contains 14 zones for trying out different skills. You'll be able to practice jumping off ramps in vehicles, maneuvering on twisting roads, controlling vehicle speed, piloting a boat, driving off road, shooting on different gun ranges, landing in a parachute, free-running over rooftops, swinging different melee weapons, trying different grenades, and learning the effects of consumables.
All three maps get the new assault rifle the MK47 Mutant. The rifle takes 7.62 ammo and holds 20 rounds a clip. The rifle can be fired in both single shot and two-round burst modes, and takes almost all types of assault rifle attachments other than stocks.
Sanhok gets a new exclusive vehicle: the three-person Tukashai. It's slow but it handles off-road better than the motorcycles.
Update 21 adds a lot more to the game as well, including an objective system where you're rewarded for completing certain tasks during matches--like reviving teammates a certain number of times or dealing a certain amount of damage with one attack. There's also a new laser sight, which fits into the grip slot on rifles. It offers greater accuracy at the cost of giving away your position. You'll also be able to place markers on your compass, which translates to your teammates' compasses too. This helps you determine the direction of a threat more efficiently when your team is stationed at different points on the map.
All of the changes are outlined in greater detail in the full patch notes on PUBG's Steam page. If you're simply interested in the bug fixes, we've listed them below.
This update is only live on the PC version of PUBG, but the battle royale game is also available for Xbox One. PUBG just officially launched on Xbox One with its 1.0 update, which added the Sanhok map and weather conditions.
PUBG Update 21 Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue where, after connecting the XBOX controller to the PC, the drop-down menu would not appear to select the reason for reporting on the results screen.
- Fixed the issue where a character on board a vehicle would sometimes be shown as immobile in a very different location.
- Fixed the issue where a character is sometimes shown in a different location
- Fixed the issue where a character who is driving in a vehicle is created in an unspecified location.
- Fixed the issue where weapons are sometimes shown in locations different from where the character is holding them.
- Fixed the issue where the gun of the person you are spectating is sometimes not rendered, causing problems when the gun goes into ADS mode.
- Fixed the issue where approaching a corpse while lying down could sometimes cause the camera to zoom in.
- Fixed the issue where approaching a window with glass and throwing a throwable could sometimes cause the camera to temporarily zoom in and out.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes a character standing at the very edge of the sea would be shown as falling out of the sky.
- Fixed the issue where the Bluezone UI timer occasionally decreases by 2 seconds.
- Fixed the issue where an underwater character is unable to move to land because the terrain is shown as stuttering.
- Fixed the issue where colliding with an object while driving in a UAZ deals comparatively more damage than other vehicles.
- Fixed the issue where the firing mode of a gun that has been dropped and picked up again is reset to default settings.
- Fixed the issue where the AR compensator on the SLR was not reducing the horizontal recoil.
- Fixed the issue where a character cannot peek while over a gas can.
- Fixed the issue where frame drop occured when the weather was rainy and the character was swimming in the water when the perspective changed from under to above water.
- Fixed the issue where the suppressed AKM and Beryl M762 sounded the same.
- Fixed the issue where characters could pass through a wooden door while riding the scooter.
- Fixed the issue where players sometimes couldn’t loot items when the item was dropped on stairs or a slope.
- Fixed the issue where the vaulting action was not working properly with certain building windows in Sanhok.
- Fixed the issue where the HP gauge was displayed red in certain conditions.
- Fixed the issue where an afterimage sometimes remains on other players' screen when repeatedly arming/unarming.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com