New To Netflix This Week: Movies, TV, And Originals
More Terrace House coming your way.
At this point, the vast majority of people are signed up for at least one or more streaming service, and every week, these services release new content for their viewers to watch. This week, Netflix has some new movies and original series you'll want to watch. Check them out below.
Why play hooky at work? Because there's a new season of Terrace House arriving on Tuesday. The Japanese reality series follows a group of strangers living together for the first time, while a panel discusses everything happening within the house. Unlike American reality TV, Terrace House isn't about fist fights, getting drunk, and having sex. The series is actually a reality TV show where friendships and sometimes relationships grow through talking and going out together, like how it does in real life.
On Friday, the second season of The Chef Show arrives. In this series, Jon Favreau and Roy Choi cook recipes together and interview celebrities. It's an exceptionally relaxing series, and while there are plenty of cooking shows like this, the conversations and experimentation the two hosts do here are what set it apart from the rest.
What's New To Netflix This Week?
Monday, September 9
- Norm of the North: King Sized Adventure
Tuesday, September 10
- Bill Burr: Paper Tiger -- Netflix Original
- Eat Pray Love
- Evelyn -- Netflix Original
- Shameless (U.S.): Shameless: Season 9
- Terrace House: Tokyo 2019-2020 -- Netflix Original
Thursday, September 12
- The I-Land -- Netflix Original
- The Mind, Explained -- Netflix Original
Friday, September 13
- The Chef Show: Volume 2-- Netflix Original
- Head Count
- Hello, Privilege. It's Me, Chelsea -- Netflix Original
- I'm Sorry: Season 2
- Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress: The Battle of Unato -- Netflix Original
- The Ranch: Part 7 -- Netflix Original
- Tall Girl -- Netflix Original
- Unbelievable -- Netflix Original
Saturday, September 14
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org