New To Disney+ For June 2020: Artemis Fowl And Every Other New TV Show And Movie
Here is what is coming to Disney's streaming service in the upcoming month.
As we continue to hunker down at home, we're all watching a lot of television, including plenty of stuff on streaming services. Things like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and Disney+ help pass the time, and there are new movies, TV shows, and original content coming very month. Here is what Disney has planned for the month of June.
The biggest release for next month is none other than Artemis Fowl. Back in April Disney announced the film would be skipping theaters and going right to the streaming service, as the COVID-19 pandemic is keeping theaters closed. Based on the book series by Eoin Colfer, and arriving on June 12, the film follows the preteen genius Artemis Fowl, "a descendant of a long line of criminal masterminds, as he desperately tries to save his father who has been kidnapped. In order to pay his ransom, Artemis must infiltrate an ancient, underground civilization--the amazingly advanced world of fairies--and bring the kidnapper the Aculos, the fairies' most powerful and coveted magical device. To locate the elusive object, cunning Artemis concocts a dangerous plan—so dangerous that he ultimately finds himself in a perilous war of wits with the all-powerful fairies."
Additionally, the final three episodes of Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian arrive on June 5, 12, and 19. The series gives Star Wars fans an inside look at creating the Disney+ original series which took the world by storm. The final three episodes will cover visualization, score, and "connections."
Below, you'll find everything you can watch on Disney+ for the month of June. And speaking of things you should be watching, consider listening to GameSpot's weekly TV series and movies-focused podcast, You Should Be Watching. With new episodes premiering every Wednesday, you can watch a video version of the podcast over on GameSpot Universe or listen to audio versions on Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, and Apple Podcasts.
New to Disney+ in June 2020
Friday, June 5
- Alaska’s Grizzly Gauntlet (S1)
- America’s Greatest Animals
- Chasing the Equinox
- Howie Mandel’s Animals Doing Things (S1-2)
- Secrets of Wild India (S1)
- The Greeks (s1)
- Weird but True! (S1-2)
- Wild Hawaii (S1)
- Women of Impact: Changing the World
- Be Our Chef: Season Finale Episode 111 "The Spectacular"
- Disney Gallery The Mandalorian: Episode 106 "Visualization"
- Disney Family Sundays: Episode 131 "101 Dalmatians: Onesie"
- One Day At Disney: Episode 127 "George Montano: Plasterer"
- It's a Dog's Life with Bill Farmer: Episode 104 "Disaster Rescue Dogs & A Dog Mayor"
- Disney Insider: Episode 106 "Artemis Adventure, Taste of Disney, Runaway Railway"
Friday, June 12
- Mighty Med (S1-2)
- The Liberty Story
- The Story of the Animated Drawing
- Walt & El Grupo
- Artemis Fowl (Premiere)
- It's a Dog's Life with Bill Farmer: Episode 105 "The Surfing Corgi & Bee Dogs"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Episode 107 "Score"
- Disney Family Sundays: Episode 132 "Winnie the Pooh: Bag Toss"
- One Day At Disney: Episode 128 "Scot Drake: Imagineering Creative"
Friday, June 19
- 101 Dalmatians (1997) (S1)
- Big Sur: Wild California
- Muppet Babies Play Date (S1)
- Schoolhouse Rock (S1)
- Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy
- Disney+ Originals
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Finale Episode 108 "Connections"
- It's a Dog's Life with Bill Farmer: Episode 106 "Stunt Dogs & Water Rescue Dogs"
- Disney Family Sundays: Episode 133 "Monsters, Inc. Water Bottles"
- One Day At Disney: Episode 129 "Candice Valdez: Radio Disney Host"
Friday, June 26
- Man in Space
- Mars and Beyond
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
- Raven's Home (S3)
- Tarzan II
Disclosure: ViacomCBS is GameSpot's parent company
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com