New Tales Of Arise Trailer Introduces New Characters, More To Come This Summer
The new trailer introduces a few new members of the heroic crew, as well as a powerful villain.
The new Tales of Arise trailer opens with a glimpse of what looks to be a major villain, taking down multiple creatures with little effort. This is also our first look into what the official press release calls an "atmospheric shader," a new visual tool developed by Bandai Namco that "adds subtle touches to the look and feel of the world evoking a hand-drawn painting."
Combat is also highlighted in the trailer, showing two characters in the midst of battle. One is a staff-wielding warrior seen attacking a monster with swift strikes and magic-imbued spinning attacks, while the other is a paladin-like knight who throws her shield toward enemies for massive damage.
Tales of Arise will launch September 10 for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC. More information on the game is expected in the coming weeks.
E3 2021 News & Announcements
- E3 2021: Schedule, Participants, And What To Expect
- Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase Announcements: Starfield, Halo Infinite, Diablo 2
- Nintendo Direct E3 2021 Announcements: Breath Of The Wild 2, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars
- E3 2021 Games Confirmed So Far
- Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Announcements: Far Cry 6, Mario + Rabbids 2, Avatar
- Square Enix E3 2021 Stream Announcements: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Final Fantasy Origin, Babylon's Fall