New Super Mario Bros. Wii Hits 10 Million Sales in US
That's about a third of the game's total global sales of 28.65 million copies.
How Sex And Relationships Work In Cyberpunk 2077 Firearms Expert Reacts To Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare’s Guns What Is DLSS And Should You Use It? 10 Minutes Of Brand-New Immortals: Fenyx Rising Gameplay First 16 Minutes Of PS5 Bloodborne Gameplay Cyberpunk 2077 – Official PlayStation 4 And Playstation 5 Gameplay Trailer The Men's Mental Health Forum Destiny 2: Beyond Light Video Review How to Survive Demon's Souls High Level Revali And Link Gameplay - Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Part 4: Everything To Know GameSpot Extra Life 2020 | Destiny 2 Deep Stone Crypt Raid
Nintendo cut the game's price in the US, from $50 to $30, in September 2013.
Below are the top-selling Wii games of all time, per data current as of March 31, 2014. Some of the games, including Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and others, were bundled with systems.
1. Wii Sports -- 82.54 million units
2. Mario Kart Wii -- 35.53 million units
3. Wii Sports Resort -- 32.58 million units
4. New Super Mario Bros. Wii -- 28.65 million units
5. Wii Play -- 28.02 million units
6. Wii Fit -- 22.67 million units
7. Wii Fit Plus -- 21.03 million units
8. Super Mario Galaxy -- 12.22 million units
9. Super Smash Bros. Brawl -- 12.14 million units
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.