New Super Mario Bros. Wii Hits 10 Million Sales in US
That's about a third of the game's total global sales of 28.65 million copies.
Cyberpunk 2077 - Which Life Path Is Right For You? Top New Video Game Releases On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- August 9-15, 2020 BioShock 4's New World, Control's Next-Gen Upgrade, & Capcom's Game Prices | Save State Essential Tips To Hit The Hyper Scape | The Pod Xbox Series X Launch, Halo Infinite Delay, & Sam Fisher In Rainbow Six Siege | Save State Host (2020) Ending Explained, Easter Eggs & Movie Breakdown Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 High Score Gameplay Is The Katana As Good As You Think It Is? - Loadout New Cyberpunk 2077 Weapons, More Call Of Duty Teases, & Last Of Us Part 2 Permadeath Mode | Save State Bill & Ted's Best Moments - From Excellent Adventure to Bogus Journey Cyberpunk 2077 Weapons Showcase | Night City Wire Cyberpunk 2077: Street Kid, Corpo Rat, & Nomad Lifepaths Explained | Night City Wire
Nintendo cut the game's price in the US, from $50 to $30, in September 2013.
Below are the top-selling Wii games of all time, per data current as of March 31, 2014. Some of the games, including Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and others, were bundled with systems.
1. Wii Sports -- 82.54 million units
2. Mario Kart Wii -- 35.53 million units
3. Wii Sports Resort -- 32.58 million units
4. New Super Mario Bros. Wii -- 28.65 million units
5. Wii Play -- 28.02 million units
6. Wii Fit -- 22.67 million units
7. Wii Fit Plus -- 21.03 million units
8. Super Mario Galaxy -- 12.22 million units
9. Super Smash Bros. Brawl -- 12.14 million units
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org