New Super Mario Bros. Wii Hits 10 Million Sales in US
That's about a third of the game's total global sales of 28.65 million copies.
Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire Livestream Ep. 2 - Pre and Post Show WE FINALLY Understand What Kind Of Game Marvel's Avengers Is Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- August 9-15, 2020 Disturbing Myths & Folklore That Inspired The Witcher 3 | Lorescape Cyberpunk 2077 Lore | Johnny Silverhand's Rise To Fame Top New Video Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Month -- August 2020 She Dreams Elsewhere - Exclusive Gameplay Horizon Zero Dawn PC Port Needs Some Work Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Video Review Family Guy: All Of Stewie's Inventions From Seasons 1 - 18 Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Victory Gameplay AHS Hotel Episode 10 "She Gets Revenge" Breakdown
Nintendo cut the game's price in the US, from $50 to $30, in September 2013.
Below are the top-selling Wii games of all time, per data current as of March 31, 2014. Some of the games, including Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and others, were bundled with systems.
1. Wii Sports -- 82.54 million units
2. Mario Kart Wii -- 35.53 million units
3. Wii Sports Resort -- 32.58 million units
4. New Super Mario Bros. Wii -- 28.65 million units
5. Wii Play -- 28.02 million units
6. Wii Fit -- 22.67 million units
7. Wii Fit Plus -- 21.03 million units
8. Super Mario Galaxy -- 12.22 million units
9. Super Smash Bros. Brawl -- 12.14 million units
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org