New Super Mario Bros. Wii Hits 10 Million Sales in US
That's about a third of the game's total global sales of 28.65 million copies.
Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- July 12-18, 2020 Assassin's Creed Valhalla Hands-On Impressions: How Combat Works Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Is The Ultimate Viking Experience Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gameplay Overview | Ubisoft Forward 2020 Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gameplay - 30 Minute Deep DIve | Ubisoft Forward 2020 Ubisoft Forward Livestream with Post Show Discussion Ubisoft Announces A Bunch Of Release Dates, Cyberpunk 2077 Not Coming To Game Pass, & Microsoft Believes In Cross-Gen Stadia Connect Livestream - July 2020 The Twilight Zone "Among the Untrodden" Season 2 Episode 5 Breakdown & Easter Eggs! Just As Absurd As The Original | Deadly Premonition 2 Let's Play Part 1 Remember When PS3 Almost Lost the Console War? Rocket Arena - Chaotic Multiplayer Rocket Capture And Knockout Gameplay
Nintendo cut the game's price in the US, from $50 to $30, in September 2013.
Below are the top-selling Wii games of all time, per data current as of March 31, 2014. Some of the games, including Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and others, were bundled with systems.
1. Wii Sports -- 82.54 million units
2. Mario Kart Wii -- 35.53 million units
3. Wii Sports Resort -- 32.58 million units
4. New Super Mario Bros. Wii -- 28.65 million units
5. Wii Play -- 28.02 million units
6. Wii Fit -- 22.67 million units
7. Wii Fit Plus -- 21.03 million units
8. Super Mario Galaxy -- 12.22 million units
9. Super Smash Bros. Brawl -- 12.14 million units
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org