New Steam Deck Game Bundle Includes 5 Highly Rated Games For $15
Level up your Steam Deck library with Doom, one of the best Wolfenstein games of all time, and more.
Fanatical's latest iteration of Bundlefest is in full swing, and new game bundles are going live all week. Today's featured bundle is the newest in the Play on the Go series, which exclusively features games that are verified for Steam Deck. The Play on the Go Premium Bundle lets you build your own bundle from 17 games. Add the games to your cart, redeem the keys on Steam, and start playing--it's that simple.
Starting at just $7 for two games, $10 for three games, and $15 for five games, the bundle includes several hit games such as Patch Quest, Doom, Wolfenstein: The New Order or The Old Blood, From Space, Jack Move and more.
Fanatical Bundlefest so far
- Killer Bundle 26 - 19 games for $20
- Play on the Go Premium Bundle - build your own Steam Deck bundle
- Bethesda VR Collection - four Bethesda hits for $25
Wolfenstein: The New Order is a terrific first-person shooter that rebooted the iconic franchise. It's a game in which you can choose to sneak up on Nazis through open-ended gameplay or engage in some brutally satisfying gunplay as you cut the Fourth Reich down to size with an arsenal of overpowered firearms. Not just fun to play, this Wolfenstein reboot has a great storyline that's enhanced by excellent writing and voice-acting from the cast. The Old Blood complements the New Order, and is a shorter spin-off that dives deep into Wolfenstein's supernatural roots. It's a one-two punch of Nazi-slaying action that's the highlight of this bundle.
Sticking with Bethesda, the 2016 reboot of Doom is also an excellent option. A good-looking reboot of the genre-defining classic, Doom is a slick combination of speed, over-the-top firepower, and gory finishers that still holds up brilliantly. For a more cerebral experience check out Lair of the Clockwork God, a race against time to stop every apocalypse from happening while you switch between two characters and use their unique abilities to teach an old computer how emotions work. No pressure.
Wild Guns Reloaded is a fast-paced arcade-style shooter that mixes Wild West themes with steampunk aesthetics; Beyond Blue is a single-player narrative adventure that takes you deep into the oceans; and From Space pits you and your guns against a horde of menacingly pink aliens looking to take over the planet.
A second bundle went live today, too: the Bethesda VR Collection. For just $25, you can add The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR, Fallout 4 VR, Doom VFR and Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot to your VR library.
Fanatical Build Your Own Play On The Go Bundle
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
- Doom (2016)
- Amid Evil
- Patch Quest
- From Space
- There is no Light
- Jack Move
- Lair of the Clockwork God
- Wild Guns Reloaded
- Spire Hunter: Death Mark
- Nigate Tale
- Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Continues
- Beyond Blue
- Dusk Diver
- Haven Park
- Fury Unleashed
Disclosure: GameSpot and Fanatical are both owned by Fandom.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PS5 Slim Bundles Still Available - Get Spider-Man 2 Or Modern Warfare 3 For Free
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.