New SimCity update addresses traffic issues
Update 1.7 for city-building game includes range of fixes for traffic features, other game elements.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
A new update for SimCity released today fixes a range of traffic issues related to congestion and emergency vehicle driving tendencies, among other problems.
Update 1.7 for the record-setting city-building game applies the following:
• Traffic Improvements: Tuned traffic congestion and fixed some intersection traffic issues.
• Traffic improvements: Emergency Vehicles will drive in empty lanes to get around traffic at intersections.
• Traffic improvements: Emergency and Delivery vehicles get priority over regular traffic when leaving garage.
• All units and buildings can now be demolished using the bulldoze tool.
• Performance improvements for low spec systems.
• New Server: Asia 2 will be released Tuesday afternoon (PDT)
Last week, SimCity lead designer Stone Librande posted a blog pledging to fix the game's traffic issues.
SimCity launched March 5 in the United States and was beset with server woes that left the game unplayable for many. Many of the game's issues have since been remedied and the title has gone on to sell 1.1 million copies in its first two weeks.
Fortnite Deletes Itself | The End Event Gameplay (With Black Hole) Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- October 13-19, 2019 Fortnite Chapter 2 Update Brings New Map, Battle Pass, & More - GS News Update Google Stadia Release Date Finally Revealed - GS News Update Exploring The Hotel In Luigi's Mansion 3 Gameplay Feedbackula - Final Farewell Furore! Feedbackula - inFamous: Second Son Shouting Feedbackula - Dark Souls II Graphical Grumble Feedbackula - Batman Bluster Barrage! Feedbackula - Thief Stealth Sourness! Feedbackula - Irrational Closure Commotion!
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com