New Rainbow Six Siege Operator Thunderbird Revealed In Animated Trailer
Ubisoft Forward showed off the new Rainbow Six Siege Operator, Thunderbird, during E3 2021.
During E3 2021, Ubisoft presented an animated story trailer introducing Rainbow Six Siege's second season of Year 6, titled North Star, which releases June 14. The trailer showed off a new First Nation operator named Mina "Thunderbird" Sky, who is of the Nakoda Territories in Saskatchewan.
Thunderbird is a Defender that is focused on healing. She has the ability to deploy Kóna Station, which heals anyone nearby, including downed operators.
Thunderbird's armor isn't the most durable, but she is all about speed. Her primary weapons are the Spear .308 assault rifle and Spas-15 shotgun, while her secondary weapons are the Bearing 9 machine pistol and Q-929 handgun. Her gadgets include an impact grenade and nitro cell.
Rainbow Six Siege is available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
E3 2021 News & Announcements
- Nintendo Switch OLED Announced, Coming October 8
- E3 2021: Schedule, Participants, And What To Expect
- Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase Announcements: Starfield, Halo Infinite, Diablo 2
- Nintendo Direct E3 2021 Announcements: Breath Of The Wild 2, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars
- E3 2021 Games Confirmed So Far
- Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Announcements: Far Cry 6, Mario + Rabbids 2, Avatar
- Square Enix E3 2021 Stream Announcements: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Final Fantasy Origin, Babylon's Fall
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.