New On Netflix This Week: Power Rangers, New Anime, And More Movies And TV Shows
Ready for some new anime?
Just because the second season of Marvel's Jessica Jones has arrived doesn't mean Netflix is slowing down with its March releases. The streamer has plenty being added this week, including a number of new originals, a Jackass movie, and some anime for your to devour.
In terms of originals, Netflix is debuting a Benji movie reboot, new seasons of Spirit Riding Free and The Hollywood Masters, as well as the premiere of a new documentary series titled Wild Wild Country. The first season of the documentary series follows an Oregon cult in 1981 as the outside world pushes back.
Another intriguing addition to the streamer's originals is the arrival of the anime series Children of the Whales. After first debuting in late 2017, this manga adaptation made its way to a global audience with its Netflix premiere on March 13.
Other new titles include Jackass 3.5, the first season of Power Rangers Ninja Steel, and a new comedy special from Ricky Gervais. You can take a look at everything Netflix is adding this week below. You can also see everything coming to and going from the service in March, as well as Hulu and Amazon Prime Video's offerings for the month.
- Kygo: Live at the Hollywood Bowl
- Troy: The Odyssey
- Children of the Whales: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- Ricky Gervais: Humanity (Netflix Original)
- Stretch Armstrong: The Breakout (Netflix Original)
- Terrace House: Opening New Doors: Part 1 (Netflix Original)
- Jackass 3.5: The Unrated Movie
- Power Rangers Ninja Steel: Season 1
- Tabula Rasa: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- The Hollywood Masters: Season 2
- Benji (Netflix Original)
- Edha: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- On My Block: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- Spirit Riding Free: Season 4 (Netflix Original)
- Take Your Pills (Netflix Original)
- The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter (Netflix Original)
- Wild Wild Country: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org