New On Netflix: Movies, TV, And Originals Arriving This Week (US)
More streaming turnover.
The shortest month is approaching its end, and Netflix's slate of new offerings is slowing. Even a relatively slow week for the streaming giant has a handful of new shows and original films to watch, though, and this one is no exception. This week we get five new films, along with new series and a few additional seasons of existing shows. The vast majority of the week's additions come on Friday, February 22.
The new films include the dramas The Drug King and Firebrand, the love story Paris Is Us, historical drama The Photographer of Mauthausen, and the comedy Paddleton. Those are joined by another volume of Chef's Table, and new seasons of The Big Family Cooking Showdown, Rebellion, and Suburra. Plus a new comedy series Workin' Moms premieres with its first season.
Meanwhile, a couple of offerings left this week. Girl Meets World, the recent sequel to the classic sitcom, had its seasons 1-3 vanish from the service, along with horror comedy movie Piranha.
Check below for the full listing of shows and movies rotating in and out this week, and watch above for our best recommendations this month.
- The Drug King-- NETFLIX FILM
- Chef's Table: Volume 6-- NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Firebrand-- NETFLIX FILM
- GO! Vive a tu manera-- NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Paddleton-- NETFLIX FILM
- Paris Is Us (Paris est à nous)-- NETFLIX FILM
- Rebellion: Season 2-- NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Suburra: Season 2-- NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- The Big Family Cooking Showdown: Season 2-- NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- The Photographer of Mauthausen-- NETFLIX FILM
- Workin' Moms-- NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Disney's Girl Meets World: Seasons 1-3