The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
New Lego Wall Art Sets Offer Cool Decor Featuring Star Wars, Iron Man
All four Lego Art sets contain multiple builds and come with curated soundtracks.
If you think Lego sets are really cool but just can't seem to find the shelf space to display them, Lego perhaps has a great solution for you. Lego Art sets are elaborate 3,000-plus piece builds that hang as wall art. Lego has unveiled four kits in the lineup thus far: Iron Man, Star Wars, The Beatles, and Andy Warhol's famous painting of Marilyn Monroe. All four are available to pre-order now for $120 each ahead of their imminent September 1 release date--check them out below.
The coolest aspect of these sets is the fact that each has multiple builds that form different pictures. All of the sets come with curated digital soundtracks that you can listen to as you build. If you purchase three copies of the Star Wars or Iron Man kits, you can combine them to to make larger pieces to hang on your wall, such as a landscape portrait of Iron Man using his Repulsor or Darth Vader holding his lightsaber.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 News & Deals
- Amazon Prime Day 2021 Preview: Tips, Early Deals, Free Trial Info, And More
- Best Amazon Prime Day Deals Available Now
- Best Prime Day PlayStation Deals: PS5 And PS4 Deals Available Now
- Prime Day Switch Deals: Best Nintendo Switch Discounts So Far
- Best Amazon Prime Day TV Deals 2021: 4K, OLED, And More
- Prime Day Monitor Deals: 1080p, 1440p, And Ultrawide Gaming Monitors
- Prime Day Phone Deals: Samsung Galaxy S21, Google Pixel 3 XL, And More Early Discounts