New LawBreakers Alpha Test Dates Announced
Here's when you can play the Lawbreakers alpha.
The alpha test will run from 9 AM to 9 PM PDT/5 AM to 5 PM BST on both days, and include a new map called The Promenade. Along with this, the alpha will have the Overcharge game mode, which is developer Bosskey's take on Capture the Flag.
For those that don't already have an alpha test access key, publisher Nexon has said there will be "more tests and key giveaways" soon. Those with a key can participate in every public alpha test.
Changes to the game that have been made since the first alpha have also been detailed. These were made based on feedback from players. Take a look below to see a complete list.
- Titan base speed increased from 700 to 800
- Enforcer base speed increased from 700 to 800
- Vanguard base speed increased from 800 to 850
- Assassin base speed increased from 800 to 900
- Health stations ramp up over time, gaining 10 bonus healing each tick
- Romerus charged shot damage per projectile reduced from 35 to 30
- Romerus ideal damage range reduced from 25 to 20 units
- Self-damage multiplier with the rocket launcher reduced from 75% to 50%
Lawbreakers--which is no longer a free-to-play game--is currently set for a PC-only release. Bleszinski has said that it could come to consoles if they found a good partner to handle the port.