New Jackbox Party Game Coming Next Week, Watch Us Play It
Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, and PC are all getting access to the latest Jackbox update at different times.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The raucous Jackbox party game pack is coming out with a fourth installment next week, but we're going to play it a little early. You can watch us try out the new slate of interactive party games through the video link above starting at 2 PM PT/ 5 PM ET today, Friday, October 13!
According to the developer's description, Jackbox Party Pack 4 features "five and a half" games. We're not sure yet what the "half game" will entail, but here's the list of what we know we're getting into:
- Fibbage 3 (2-8 players) -- "The blanking fun sequel with all-new question types and the game mode Fibbage: Enough About You where you guess the weird facts about your friends."
- Survive the Internet (3-8 players) -- "The web-based frame game where you twist your friends' 'online' comments in hilarious ways."
- Monster Seeking Monster (3-7 players) -- "The spooky date-a-thon where you message and date fellow monsters with special powers."
- Bracketeering (3-16 players) -- "The deranged debate match where you place smart bets on stupid arguments."
- Civic Doodle (3-8 players) -- "The one-up art game where you compete to improve the town murals."
Like with previous games, we'll be opening up the game to participants watching the stream, so come play along with us this afternoon.
Next week's release schedule is staggered across various systems, but here's when you'll be able to access the game yourself:
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com