The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
New GOG Weekend Sale Includes A Free Game Offer
If you buy or already own a Deep Silver-published game on GOG, you can claim Deadlight: Director's Cut for free.
If you're looking for something new to play this weekend, PC games retailer GOG has an awesome sale on Deep Silver games running all weekend. On top of that, if you buy something from the sale--or already own one of the publisher's games--you can snag a free digital copy of Deadlight: Director's Cut. If you don't own any of Deep Silver's games, all you need to do to claim your copy of Deadlight is take advantage of one of this weekend's deals and complete your purchase--once completed, Deadlight will be available for free.
One of the highlights of the Deep Silver weekend sale is the Metro franchise, an excellent series of story-focused, first-person shooters. All three games are discounted: Metro 2033 Redux is $4, Metro Last Light Redux is $4, and Metro Exodus is $13.59.
Quick look: Deep Silver sale at GOG
- Iron Harvest -- $32.49 (
- Killer Is Dead: Nightmare Edition -- $4 (
- Metro 2033 Redux -- $$4 (
- Metro Last Light Redux -- $4 (
- Metro Exodus -- $13.59 (
- Metro franchise bundle -- $67.89 (
- Outward -- $12 (
- Painkiller: Black Edition -- $2 (
- Painkiller: Overdose -- $1 (
- Red Faction -- $2 (
- Red Faction II -- $2 (
- Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered -- $4 (
- Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package -- $3 (
- Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition -- $4 (
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell -- $3 (
- Shenmue III -- $17 (
- Wasteland 3 -- $36 ($
Other notable deals include last year's Wasteland 3 for $36. The post-apocalyptic RPG is set in snowy Colorado, a stark change in setting for the series. You'll take on quests, build a squad of six characters, and bring them into turn-based battles against raiders and other baddies.
There are also quite a few games featured in the sale that are very cheap. Saints Row: The Third is only $3, sequel Saints Row IV is $4, and Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered is $4. Classic games like Painkiller: Black Edition and Painkiller: Overdose as well as Red Faction and Red Faction II are also only available for a couple dollars each. If you're looking to snag the free copy of Deadlight, these deals are well worth looking at.
Of course, there are plenty of discounts available during GOG's Deep Silver weekend sale, so check out the full sale to see them all. And if you're interested in saving even more money, GameSpot has an exclusive deal on an upcoming strategy game. Right now, you can get turn-based civilization-building game Humankind for $20 off.
Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Best Deals Today: Resident Evil Village And Mass Effect Discounts, Star Wars Games, And More
- Get The Best TV For PS5 And Xbox Series X With A Free LG Speaker
- Walmart Has Adorable New Pokemon Snap Bundles For Preorder—If You Hurry
- Horizon Zero Dawn Is Free To Claim On PS4 And PS5
- Xbox Games With Gold Free Games For May 2021 Revealed
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.