New Fallout 4 Patch Hits Xbox One and PS4
Just in time for the weekend.
As announced previously, patch 1.4 introduces support for DLC (more on that later) and delivers a range of new art customization options for the Workshop crafting system. In addition, it offers more than two dozen bug fixes, including a solution for a problem involving screen effects not completely clearing away after using a scope.
Additionally, the update fixes a problem with a "Kremvh's Tooth" quest item not spawning as it should. If you encountered a problem sprinting while in third-person with a minigun equipped, that issue should now be resolved as well.
The full patch notes are posted below.
Fallout 4 1.4 Patch Notes:
Support for add-ons
Additional art customization added to Workshop:
- Super Mutant clutter including meat totems, meat bags and meat cart
- Raider clutter including raider poles, cages and tents
- Abstract and portrait paintings
- Variety of new signs
- More metal and wood doors variants
- General stability and performance improvements
- During "Getting a Clue" quest, Kellogg's desk will remain a working container
- During "Rocket's Red Glare", resolved issue where companions could not be dismissed after completing the quest
- Fixed an issue with "Kremvh's Tooth" quest item not spawning properly
- Settlements under attack will now display an updated message with the results of the attack if player does not respond
- Fixed an issue with screen effects not clearing away properly after using a scope
- Fixed an issue with trying to sprint while in third person with a minigun equipped
- Rank 4 of Demolition Expert perk now properly increases the area effect of explosives
- The Scrounger perk now includes additional common ammo types
- Fixed an issue where Calvin Whitaker would disappear in Vault 81
- Fixed an issue where Ninja and Sandman perks combined would apply the incorrect damage bonus
- Fixed an issue where Rank 3 of Grim Reaper's Sprint did not fill critical meter properly
- Fixed an issue with key cards not spawning correctly in Vault 75
- Fixed an issue where enemies would stop spawning during "Airship Down"
- Being in first person while wearing power armor and quickly switching weapons will no longer cause the Pip-Boy to be stuck
- Fixed an issue with the autosave counter getting incorrectly reset
- Fixed issue that would cause the Pip-Boy menu to turn invisible while swimming
- Fixed an issue where scrapping larger quantities of a single item would inadvertently scrap a legendary item
- Fixed issue where exiting workbenches would cause third person to stop working properly
- The Scribe can now be assigned consecutive settlements properly
- Fixed issue with duplicating scraps shipments
- Fixed issue with vendors not properly exchanging caps after several consecutive transactions in a row
- Fixed issue with the quicksave and autosave message persisting through loading screens
- Fixed an issue where updating to the latest patch would cause Options settings to reset back to default (Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue with loading save with a placed object in water, not properly floating
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org