New Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Trials Announced
Looking to get a lot of XP very quickly? The Season 3 update on PS4, Xbox One, and PC introduces four more Trials.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's Season 3 update is coming soon, and with it comes more Trials that you can complete to earn even more XP to help you rank up faster. [Update: the patch is out now; go, go go!]
There are four new Trials in the Season 3 update, each of which pays out a whopping 10,000 XP if you can reach the 3-star ranking. Complete them all and you can earn 40,000 extra XP.
As announced on the Activision blog, the trials take place on a variety of maps, including Vacant, Hackney Yard, Piccadilly, Docks, Stack, and Euphrates Bridge, among others. As always, the challenges are varied. For example, Shooting Range requires you to locate and kill all targets as fast as you can and using as little ammo as possible. The Marksman challenge, meanwhile, asks you to take down enemies at range against the clock. You can see a full rundown of the four new Trials below.
Modern Warfare Season 3 Trials
- Gun Course – Played on Vacant in two variations (with or without Smoke), make your way through the course as fast as possible while clearing all enemy targets and avoiding civilian casualties
- Risky Parkour – Available on three stages, each with a unique course (Hackney Yard, Piccadilly, Gun Runner), move through each checkpoint and finish the course as fast as possible. Beware of the heavy toxic gas on low ground.
- Shooting Range – Available on Docks (rifles) and Stack (shotgun), locate and shoot all targets in the area, quickly, while conserving ammunition.
- Marksman Challenge – Playable on Euphrates Bridge in two variations (sniper rifle and handgun), engage waves of long-distance targets and beat the clock. Missed shots burn time.
The Season 3 update is coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC, and you can find out exactly when it launches here. The update adds new multiplayer maps for Modern Warfare, as well as a new Quads mode for Warzone. The new Battle Pass contains a lot of new cosmetic items to unlock, including Riley the dog from Call of Duty: Ghosts, who returns with a special finishing move.
Call of Duty News
- Best Call Of Duty: Vanguard Weapons And Loadouts
- How To Find All Der Anfang Intel In Call Of Duty: Vanguard Zombies
- Best Weapons And Tips For Der Anfang In Call Of Duty: Vanguard Zombies
- How To Unlock The Coveted Mastery Camos In Call Of Duty: Vanguard
- Call Of Duty: Vanguard And Warzone Season 1 Start Date And Details
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.