New Call Of Duty: Mobile Update Adds Ranked Multiplayer Mode
There's a new game mode, the addition of Ranked multiplayer, and more in Call of Duty: Mobile this week.
Another week means more Call of Duty Mobile content is on the way. This week, the mobile shooter--available on Android and iOS--will see a new game mode, new missions with tons of rewards, and more.
The game's eighth season, The Forge, is now live. The content update adds the new Solstice Awakened event where you can get gear by trading resources. Resources are gathered by scoring kills in CoD: Mobile's rotating playlist that could feature maps like High Rise and Saloon. The more resources in your possession, and the greater the variety of those resources, the better chances you have at acquiring high-level gear.
Some gear you can earn after trading-in resources includes an Epic Forge-themed version of the Man-O-War assault rifle, the base version of the KRM-262 shotgun, the Captain – Arctic Blizzard soldier skin, and more.
Additionally, this week will add a brand-new game mode to Call of Duty: Mobile--Ranked Multiplayer. Just as the name suggests, Ranked Mode puts your skills to the test online where you compete against other players to earn rewards while leveling up your rank. You can view your rank and rewards in the Ranked Mode lobby.
The Forge recently kicked off and brings tons of additions to the CoD: Mobile, including a new Battle Pass, the Highrise map from Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the 1v5 Juggernaut game mode, and more.
Call of Duty Mobile
- Best Call Of Duty Mobile Loadouts And Guns For MP In Season 9
- Call Of Duty Mobile Gets New Cosmetics Styled After Latin Artist Ozuna
- Activision Is Developing A Second AAA Call Of Duty Mobile Game
- Call Of Duty Online Is Shutting Down In China
- Call Of Duty: Mobile Season 3 Tokyo Escape Detailed -- New Maps, Modes, Operator, And More
- New Call Of Duty: Mobile Update Adds Ranked Multiplayer Mode
- Call Of Duty: Mobile Season 8 Is Live This Week
- Call Of Duty: Mobile Season 7 Is Live Now, And The Battle Royale Map Is Much Bigger
- Call Of Duty: Mobile Is Adding The Gulag Soon, See A Teaser Now
- Call Of Duty: Mobile Adds New Class To Battle Royale, More Challenges For Season 6
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.