Need for Speed's Next Free Update Detailed, Coming Tomorrow
The Legends update arrives December 9.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
The next free update for the new Need for Speed reboot has been announced--and you don't have to wait long for it. The racing game's "Legends" update is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, December 9, across Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It includes new cars, music, collectibles, and more; and everything is free.
Best New Netflix TV Shows & Movies In November 2018 Nintendo Switch System Update 6.2 Out Now - GS News Update Fortnite Update 6.30 Adds Dynamite, Wild West Mode, And More - GS News Update Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge Week 6 Location Video Guide (Nov. 20-27) Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Overview Trailer feat. The Announcer Resident Evil 2 - General Audience Trailer Star Citizen Has Reached $200 Million In Funding - GS News Update The Best and Worst of AHS: Apocalypse | Season 8 Review Ashe - Overwatch Hero Guide Opening Minutes Of Marvel's Spider-Man Turf Wars DLC No Man's Sky - Visions Trailer Hitman 2 - Sean Bean Elusive Target Full Mission Briefing Trailer
In addition, the Need for Speed update increases the game's REP limit to 70; for every REP level gained between 61 and 70, you'll unlock a new decal (see some of them below). Players can also look forward to new Achievements and Trophies, including:
- Zero to hero – Win a race while driving Eddie’s car
- Eddie is back – Win Eddie's progression
- Hit the ceiling – Get to REP level 70
The Need for Speed Legends update also introduces functionality that allows you to customize brake discs and calipers. There are also more daily challenges to partake in and a variety of bug fixes. Keep reading to see more of what's included in the update.
Need for Speed Legends Update Includes:
- New Legend: Eddie, the main antagonist from Need for Speed Underground
- Customization Items: 113 new items, spread across six cars that we felt needed some love in the visual customization department.
- Cars: Dodge Challenger SRT8, Ford Mustang 1965, Honda Civic Type-R, Lotus Exige S, Volkswagen Golf GTI, Volvo 242.
- Chad – Toyota Supra SZ-R
- Samantha – Honda Civic Type-R
- Rachel – Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec 1999
- Caleb – Ford Mustang 1965
- Big Lou - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- JV – Dodge Viper SRT
- Sonny – Volkswagen Golf GTI
- Kira – Mercedes-AMG GT
- Taz - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- Webster – Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- Victor – Toyota Supra SZ-R
- Baron – Porsche Cayman GT4
- Ronnie – Mercedes-AMG GT
- Ming – Lamborghini Aventador
- Jade – Ford Mustang GT
- Izzy – Mazda RX7 Spirit R
- Razor – Ford Mustang GT
- Earl - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- Angie – Dodge Charger SRT8
- Karol Monre – Ford Mustang GT
- Nate Denver – Ford Mustang Boss 302
- Ray Krieger – BMW M3 E92
- Rayo – Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- Aquila 303 – The Need for Speed (1994)
- Overheated – The Need for Speed (1994)
- Scud – The Need for Speed (1994)
- Toxic Exhaust – The Need for Speed (1994)
- Menu – NFS II (1997)
- Romulus 3 – NFS II (1997)
- Sirius 909 – NFS III Hot Pursuit (1998)
- Callista - NFS Road Challenge / High Stakes (1999)
- Quantum Singularity – NFS 4 Road Challenge / High Stakes (1999)
- The Good, The Bad, The Eddie – NFS Underground (2003)
- Intro Song – NFS Underground 2 (2004)
- The Baddest – NFS Underground 2 (2004)
- I Am Rock – NFS Most Wanted (2005)
- Belt – NFS Carbon (2006)
- Hard Drivers – NFS Carbon (2006)
- Induction Kit - NFS Carbon (2006)
- Decalomania – NFS Pro Street (2007)
- Dampener Rod – NFS Pro Street (2007)
- Bezel – NFS Pro Street (2007)
More than 200 new ones are coming, including those seen in this image.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org