NBA 2K18 Patch Fixes Michael Jordan's Tongue And Lonzo Ball's Hair
[UPDATE] Bryan Wiedey of PastaPadre reports that the new patch also makes Michael Jordan's tongue look better. Here you go:
Because I know everyone has been anxiously awaiting the fix to Michael Jordan's tongue in NBA 2K18, it was taken care of with the patch that just went out for the game. pic.twitter.com/IZGlnFkl3R— Bryan Wiedey (@pastapadre) December 21, 2017
The original story is below.
A new patch is out now for NBA 2K18 and let's be honest, one of the changes is more important than the others. The patch notes, posted on Facebook, show that Los Angeles Lakers star Lonzo Ball's hairstyle has now been updated to match with his new hairdo.
It's been a long time coming, as Ball cut his hair back in November. He told ESPN of the haircut, "Just time to restart," noting that he also got a dramatic haircut while playing at UCLA. Ball started this NBA season struggling somewhat but he insists that his new haircut is unrelated to those problems.
"Nah, it's just a haircut, man," Ball said.
The rest of the patch notes for the update, which is out now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, follow below. They also include things like bux fixes and other optimizations across the game. It's coming to PC and Switch later.
NBA 2K18 December 20 Patch Notes:
- Updated custom t-shirt kiosk coming!
- Portland and San Antonio's courts have been updated to properly match their real-world counterparts.
- Lonzo Ball's hairstyle has been updated to match his new look.
- Fixed a bug where the number of timeouts left indication on the scorebug was resetting between quarters.
- The correct amount of VC should now be displayed at the end of Ante-Up games.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when finishing a MyTEAM game with Spanish commentary enabled.
- MyPLAYER theme song will now play during the starting lineups when one is set.
- Fixed an issue where players 96 overall or higher would hang when the opposing team quits out of an active Pro-Am Team Arena game.
- When you lose a walk-on game, you will now be returned to the front of the walk-on building rather than at the starting spawn point in the Neighborhood.
- Defensive settings panel for OTFC will now function for AI players in Pro-Am games.
- Fixed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where a trade that sent Two-Way players to a team whose roster is full can result in one or more of those players disappearing from the league.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.