Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Gets GameStop-Exclusive Bundle With Golden Figure
Stock is limited and expected to "go fast," retailer says.
Retailer GameStop has announced a version of Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 that will be sold exclusively at the store. Called the "golden bundle," it comes with a copy of the game on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, as well as a Golden Funko 3" figure. The package altogether costs $65.
GameStop described the bundle as being a "limited edition," with stock expected to "go fast."
If you're a GameStop PowerUp Rewards member and you preorder the game, you'll get a GameStop-exclusive poster and early access to the following characters and content:
- Sasuke (The Last: Naruto the Movie)
- Naruto (The Last: Naruto the Movie)
- Sakura (The Last: Naruto the Movie)
- Hinata (The Last: Naruto the Movie)
- Character Costume: Kakashi Sixth Hokage
- Playable Characters: Boruto & Sarada
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 launches on February 9 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.