Moving Out Update 1.2 Adds A New Character, Medals, And Dance Moves For Free
The co-op house moving party game has added new free content, including a fun new character.
Moving Out, which makes moving house far more fun than it is in real life, has received a major new update that adds free content to the game. Update 1.2 adds a new character, challenges, and dance moves to the game, which is available on Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
The new character, T. Pott, is...well, a tea pot. You can see them in the trailer below, which also showcases some of the other new features--like the incredibly difficult Platinum medals, which you'll need to be extremely good to unlock.
Other new features include additional dance moves, a "Disco Detector" that sends down a disco ball whenever all players are dancing at once, and improved visibility for your best times.
The complete list of changes is below.
Moving Out Update 1.2 notes
- General bug fixes & improvements – including a fix for achievements/trophies that would not unlock
- Added ‘Disco Detector’ – Disco ball appears when all players dance at the same time
- Added additional controller layout options
- Added Platinum Times and Medals for base game levels
- Added a new character: T. Pott
- Updated text and localisations
- Added best times visibility for all player counts on the level results screen
- Added four new dances for the movers to perform
You can try Moving Out through Xbox Game Pass, and it's definitely worth a play if you have one or more other players. Also check out GameSpot's interview with developer SMG Studio about the game and the importance of inclusivity in design.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.