Most Popular Video Game Trailers Of 2017 On YouTube Revealed
Clash of Clans leads the way.
As part of its end-of-the-year lists, video streaming site YouTube announced the most popular video game trailers of 2017. Topping the list is the Clash of Clans Hog Rider 360 trailer, which picked up an incredible 58 million views. That puts it well ahead of the No. 2 trailer, Call of Duty: WWII's reveal trailer, which had 21.8 million views.
Rounding out the top five were Despicable Me: Minion Rush Google Play Trailer (18.4 million views), Star Wars: Battlefront 2: Official Gameplay Trailer (14.2 million views), and Destiny 2 - "Rally the Troops" Worldwide Reveal Trailer (12.9 million views). Trailers for Halo Wars 2, GTA Online, Minecraft, and PES 2017 also made the cut, as did the announcement trailer for Square Enix's new Avengers game.
You can see the full Top 10 list below, and clicking on any link will bring up the trailer in question to watch on YouTube.
Top YouTube Video Game Trailers Of 2017:
- Clash of Clans: Hog Rider 360° (58 million views)
- Official Call of Duty®: WWII Reveal Trailer (21.8 million views)
- Despicable Me: Minion Rush - Google Play Trailer (18.4 million views)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: Official Gameplay Trailer (14.2 million views)
- Destiny 2 – “Rally the Troops” Worldwide Reveal Trailer (12.9 million views)
- Minecraft: Better Together Update is now live! Togetherness ACTIVATED! (11.8 million views)
- Halo Wars 2 War of Wits: The Sale (11.3 million views)
- GTA Online: Smuggler's Run Trailer (10.8 million views)
- The Avengers Project Announcement Trailer (8.7 million views)
- PES 2017 Mobile Launch Trailer (8.6 million views)
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com