More Microsoft Franchises Coming to Windows 10
Phil Spencer says Fable Legends is "just the first" Microsoft games to coming to PC.
Every 10/10 Game In GameSpot's History Naughty Dog Boss Talks PS5 & PlayStation History - GS News Update Netflix In December 2019 - Best New Movies And TV Shows To Watch! Destiny 2 - Where Is Xur? Exotic Vendor Location Guide (12/6 - 12/10) Final 2019 State Of Play Stream Coming Soon - GS News Update Why Is The Revolver So Iconic? - Loadout The Mandalorian Episode 5 - All The Star Wars Easter Eggs in Chapter 5 "The Gunslinger" Pokemon-Inspired MMO Temtem Launches In 2020 - GS News Update Battle Us In Pokemon Sword and Shield! | GameSpot Community Fridays Fortnite: Where To Search The Hidden XP Drop In Loading Screen (Chaos Rising Challenge) Temtem - Gameplay Overview & Early Access Announcement Trailer 10 New Games Will Be Announced At The Game Awards - GS News Update
On Wednesday during a Windows 10 event, Microsoft announced that Xbox One role-playing game Fable Legends is coming to PC and will support cross-platform play. But the Lionhead Studios-developed game may not be the last major Microsoft franchise to be released for Windows 10.
In a statement on the Xbox Wire, Xbox boss Phil Spencer teases: "Fable Legends is just the first of the major game franchises from Microsoft Studios coming to Windows 10 and we will have more to share in the coming months."
Microsoft Studios is the company's game development division, comprising internal studios such as Lionhead (Fable), Rare (Kinect Sports), Twisted Pixel (Splosion Man), Turn 10 (Forza), 343 Industries (Halo), Mojang (Minecraft), and Black Tusk Studios (Gears of War), among others.
Spencer went on to say that Microsoft plans to talk more about its plans for gaming on Windows 10 during March's Game Developers Conference in San Francisco.
What Microsoft Studios franchises would you like to see come to PC? Let us know in the comments below.
Windows 10 Briefing: All the News
- Windows Holographic Revealed
- Microsoft Won't Force Games To Support Cross-Platform Play
- Xbox One Game Streaming Targeting Full 1080p/60fps
- Take A Closer Look At Microsoft's New Augmented Reality Tech, Windows Holographic
- Xbox Boss Teases New Battletoads
- Microsoft "Really Look At" PC-To-Xbox One Streaming
- In Pictures: Windows Holopgraphic
- Xbox One to Integrate Windows 10 OS
- PC Can Stream Xbox One Games
- Fable Legends Coming to PC, Supports Xbox One Cross-Platform Play
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade Offer Revealed
- Windows 10 Xbox App Revealed
- Cortana Coming to Windows 10 PCs
- Universal Windows 10 Apps coming to Xbox One
- Internet Explorer's Successor, Project Spartan, Revealed
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com