More Google Stadia Game Reveals Set For E3 And Gamescom 2019
More game announcements coming soon.
During the big Google Stadia Connect event this week, the company revealed numerous games for the streaming service, including Borderlands 3, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Baldur's Gate 3, Metro Exodus, and Wolfenstein: Youngblood. They announced 30 titles in all, and it announced partnerships with other studios, like Rockstar Games, that haven't revealed which of their titles will come to the platform.
It appears the next wave of Stadia game announcements will come during Gamescom in August--and possibly sooner during E3 2019. "We'll have more game-related news to share at Gamescom," reads a tweet from Stadia.
Additionally, the tweet mentioned that other publishers will announce Stadia support for their own titles "throughout E3 and beyond." Presumably, some of the new games being announced during the show will include Stadia as one of their platforms.
Google Stadia boss Phil Harrison said during the event that Google is working with "hundreds" of publishers and developers to bring their titles to Stadia. A graphic shown during the stream, which you can see above, shows that publishers like Electronic Arts, 2K Games, Rockstar Games, Sega, Warner Bros., Capcom, and Square Enix are some of the other partners.
Nearly every genre of video game will be available on Stadia, including RPG, sports, racing, fighting, first-person, and more.
Google Stadia launches in November in 14 countries, including the USA, UK, and Canada. It is a streaming service that allows you to play games on your computer or phone. A Stadia Pro subscription costs $10/month, and that gets you access to a library of titles with others available to buy individually. A $130 Founder's Edition comes with a Chromecast UItra, a Stadia controller, three months of Stadia Pro for you and a friend.
For more on Stadia, check out the stories linked below.
- New Darksiders Game Announced Before E3, And It's Coming To Google Stadia
- Google Stadia Controller, Chromecast Ultra Technical Specs Fully Detailed
- Borderlands 3 Launching On Google Stadia, Day One
- Pay For Google Stadia Pro, Get All Of Destiny 2, Including New Shadowkeep DLC Expansion
- Google Stadia: Rockstar Games Confirmed As A Developer
- Google Stadia Base, The Free Non-Subscription Version, Releases Next Year
- Google Stadia Will Launch This November With A Hardware Bundle
- Google Stadia: What Can It Do Out Of The Box In November?
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org