More Free DLC Now Available for Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
The East Lake Golf Club arrives today in the pro golf game alongside a new patch.
As promised, EA Sports is releasing more free DLC for its new pro golf game, Rory McIlroy PGA Tour. Available now on PS4 and Xbox One is Atlanta's East Lake golf course, the site of this weekend's real-world Tour Championship and the culmination of the FedEx Cup. The course is playable across all game modes.
East Lake comes to Rory McIlroy PGA Tour today as part of a wider update that makes tweaks and changes to general gameplay, as well as the game's online mode and Night Club Challenges, among other things. The full patch notes are available below the video.
The Complete God of War Timeline Explained! Cyberpunk 2077 Dev Reacts To Game’s Popularity | GameSpot News GTA 6 Gets Unofficial Map Following Leaks | GameSpot News Century: Age of Ashes | PS4 & PS5 Launch Trailer The Spirit and the Mouse - Out Now! Fortnite Anime Legends Pack - Release Date Trailer Getting Started in Wrath Classic | Return to Northrend Thor: Love And Thunder - Exclusive Crafting Gorr Trailer A Casino For Kids - Is It Time To Ban Loot Boxes? | MindGames Firearms Expert Reacts To Wolfenstein Franchise Guns Destiny 2: Where is Xur September 23, 2022 Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales - Teaser Trailer | PC Games
GameSpot's Rory McIlory PGA Tour review scored it a 4/10. Critic Josiah Renaudin called it a "swing and a miss."
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour September 23 Patch Notes:
- Improved bounce and roll physics on all courses.
- Improved flop shot.
- Addressed issue where ball would roll through the pin instead of colliding with it.
- Addressed issue with cup lip outs near edge of cup on slower green conditions.
- Addressed issue that would make pin move to a different location between shots.
- Addressed shot type switching to custom when aiming left or right.
- Addressed grass divots showing up when a putter was used off the green.
- Addressed various Matchmaking stability issues.
- Addressed various invite stability issues.
- Addressed issues where opponents were not visible in Online H2H games.
- Addressed issue where golfer would disappear during the post shot animation in Online H2H games.
- Addressed an issue where the hole count on a score submission for an online tournament would sometimes become corrupt and enter the score with bad data.
- Addressed an issue with settings changes made inside of an unranked session would not get synced to all users in the session before the session is started by the host.
- Addressed issue where user would be loaded into an Online H2H game that was already in progress.
- Addressed issue where users would load into a beauty cam of Chambers Bay with gameplay in background instead of an actual Online H2H session.
- Addressed HUD showing E as scores for the host when a user quits and Online H2H game.
- Addressed issue with stats not tracking properly after a user quits an Online H2H game.
- Addressed issue that caused user to be returned to main menu after completing an Online Tournament.
NIGHT CLUB CHALLENGE
- Made tuning changes to several Night Club challenges.
- Added notification pop ups to Night Club challenge when equipment or apparel is unlocked via the mode.
- Addressed long loading times in Night Club challenge golfer select.
- Addressed stars not tracking properly sometimes in boost menu screen of Night Club Challenge.
- Updated attributes of licensed golfers based on real world performance.
- Addressed various audio issues.
- Addressed some popping issues of golfers, wildlife, crowd, structures and vegetation in beauty and intro cameras.
- Addressed hair clipping through hats on some created golfer heads and hairstyles.
- Addressed an issue where VoIP would be heard when it shouldn’t be.
- Addressed issue with putting mishit on Classic Gameplay Style.
- Addressed issue with Gameplay Styles being used on guest accounts.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.