Minecraft Dungeons' Release Month Has Been Revealed--Here's When To Expect it
A few more months to perfect their craft.
Minecraft Dungeons, the upcoming combat-focused co-op dungeon crawler based on Minecraft, will release in April 2020, Microsoft has announced. The game is coming to Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4, but a specific date within April has not been announced just yet. The news comes alongside the many other X019 announcements and confirms that we have less than six months left until we can play the new Minecraft game. There's a cute new trailer for the announcement, although it doesn't show any gameplay footage.
- X019 Inside Xbox News: Halo Reach Coming To MCC, New Obsidian Game, And More
- Lots Of Final Fantasy Games Coming To Xbox Game Pass; Kingdom Hearts Heads To Xbox One
- Xbox Scarlett Won't Be "Out Of Position" On Power Or Price, Says Xbox Boss
- + Show More X019 News Links (7)
- Rare Announces New IP, Everwild
- Halo: Reach Coming To Xbox Game Pass And PC Soon
- Yakuza Series Is Coming To Xbox Game Pass
- Obsidian's Grounded Is Honey, I Shrunk The Kids Meets Rust
- Life Is Strange Dev Reveals New Game, Tell Me Why
- Outer Worlds Dev's Next Game Is As Far From Space As You Can Get
- DmC and Hellblade Dev's Next Game, Bleeding Edge, Release Date Leaked
Minecraft Dungeons, which has a focus on combat, joins Minecraft Earth and Minecraft: Story Mode as the latest spin-off in the Minecraft series. It will be playable for up to four players, who will be able to work together to tackle the game's numerous dungeons. You can still sign up for the game's closed beta if you want to check it out before April.
Microsoft has also announced release dates for Halo Reach on Xbox One and PC and Bleeding Edge, as well as a huge slate of new games for Xbox Game Pass, including the Yakuza series and a lot of Final Fantasy titles. Minecraft Dungeons will also launch on Xbox Game Pass.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com
Join the conversation