Microsoft E3 2015 Press Conference News Roundup
Climbing back up.
The 5 Biggest Stars Of E3 2019 The Best E3 2019 Game Trailers The Biggest Nintendo Direct Announcements & Games | E3 2019 GameSpot's Best Of E3 2019 Awards Every Big Square Enix Game And Announcement At E3 2019 Pokemon Sword & Shield: Every Detail You Might Have Missed | E3 2019 Legion Season 3: Everything You Need To Know Monster Hunter World: Iceborne - New Beasts In A New Land | E3 2019 The Biggest Games We Wished Were At E3 2019 Zombie Army 4: Dead War - Ambush Gameplay | E3 2019 Wrath: Aeon Of Ruin Live Gameplay Demo - A Quake-Inspired FPS | E3 2019 Sequel To Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Trailer Breakdown | E3 2019
Microsoft put its emphasis once more on its roster of Xbox One games releasing this year. They started off with a new trailer/footage of Halo 5: Guardians but followed up with tons of other new game and Xbox One service announcements. Check out all the news below!
Previously Announced Games with New Info:
- New gameplay footage for Halo 5: Guardians was shown at the conference featuring protagonist Locke alongside his unit engaging in firefights with the Covenant. Footage of multiplayer, now titled Warzone, was also shown as well. The game will be coming out October 27, 2015.
- Bethesda's Todd Howard took to the stage to show off more gameplay for Fallout 4. He then announced that mods created on the PC can be transferred, played, and shared on Xbox One. Though Howard did not say it himself, the Xbox One version Fallout 4 will also come bundled with Fallout 3 when it releases in November.
- A new trailer confirms Forza Motorsport 6 with high speed racing gameplay footage. The game will release on September 15, 2015.
- Ubisoft showed a new trailer of Tom Clancy's The Division. The game was announced to release early 2016. Ubisoft also stated that Xbox One players will play the beta first in December.
- Ubisoft also revealed more details on Rainbow Six Siege and it will include both Rainbow Six Vegas games.
- A new gameplay trailer is shown for Gigantic that announces the Beta opening in August.
- Microsoft shows off indie games. Fullbright's Tacoma, Beyond Eyes and new Day Z creator IP Ion will be Xbox One and PC debut exclusive. But Ashen and Cuphead are Xbox One exclusive.
- Crystal Dynamics revealed debut gameplay for Rise of the Tomb Raider. It will launch November 10, 2015. Check out our impressions of the game here.
- New trailer for Fable Legends, which will be releasing this holiday.
- Coalition Games' Rod Fergusson announces Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, a remastered version of Gears of War at displaying at 1080p at 60 fps. Public beta starts today.
Newly Announced Games:
- A new game called recore was announced. It is being developed by Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune and Retro Studios, the studio behind Metroid Prime.
- EA announced Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. We saw new gameplay that featured, new characters, worlds, and more. The game will arrive next Spring.
- A cinematic trailer was shown confirming Dark Souls 3. It will release early 2016, and is not an Xbox One exclusive.
- Rare announces Rare Replay, which is a collection featuring 30 classic Rare games. It releases August 4, 2015 for $29.99.
- Banjo Kazooie developer Rare announces a new Xbox One exclusive IP called Sea of Thieves. It's a pirate-themed multiplayer game.
- Coalition games finally announces Gears of War 4. It's set to release holiday 2016.
Other Xbox One News:
- Xbox One is going to finally get backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 games. All it takes is putting in a physical Xbox 360 disc, which then triggers a game download on the Xbox One. The feature will be available for everyone this holiday and it will have no service fees or charges.
- We got an official reveal on new Xbox One Elite controller.
- EA took to the stage to talk more news about about EA access. Also, Titanfall will be joining the service's roster this week, while Dragon Age: Inquisition will follow this summer. The entire vault of games on EA Access will be open to all Xbox Live Gold members all this week.
- Microsoft announces news on an early access program called Xbox Game Preview. Demoes s for The Long Dark and Elite Dangerous start today, and then gamers can decide later if they want to put money towards them.
- Microsoft teams up with Valve VR in partnership to add more VR experiences on to the Xbox One. This is already on top of its partnership with Oculus.
- Mojang announces a new version of Minecraft using Microsoft's Hololens VR headset. You need to see it to believe it. More news is set to be revealed at MineCon.
All The Latest Microsoft Galleries
- Microsoft E3 2015 Event Highlights Gallery
- Halo 5: Guardians Campaign E3 2015 First Look Gallery
- Gears of War 4 E3 2015 First Look Gallery
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com