Metroid Prime Remastered Physical Edition Preorders Are Live
Metroid Prime Remastered's physical edition releases on February 22.
Many Nintendo Switch owners are already playing Metroid Prime Remastered, which received a surprise launch on the Switch eShop following this week's Nintendo Direct. But for Metroid fans who prefer physical editions or simply want to have a cartridge to add to their collections, February 22 is the day to circle on the calendar. Metroid Prime Remastered's physical edition is just a couple of weeks away, and it's available to preorder now at major retailers.
No retailers are offering bonuses for preordering the physical edition of Metroid Prime Remastered. It's not uncommon for Nintendo exclusives to come with retailer-specific bonuses, but considering this was a surprise launch, it seems unlikely that Metroid Prime will get the same treatment as other Switch exclusives.
Metroid Prime Remastered offers modern dual-stick controls and a fairly significant graphical overhaul.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PS5 Slim Bundles Still Available - Get Spider-Man 2 Or Modern Warfare 3 For Free
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.