Metroid Prime Remastered Physical Edition Preorders Are Live
Metroid Prime Remastered's physical edition releases on February 22.
Many Nintendo Switch owners are already playing Metroid Prime Remastered, which received a surprise launch on the Switch eShop following this week's Nintendo Direct. But for Metroid fans who prefer physical editions or simply want to have a cartridge to add to their collections, February 22 is the day to circle on the calendar. Metroid Prime Remastered's physical edition is just a couple of weeks away, and it's available to preorder now at major retailers.
No retailers are offering bonuses for preordering the physical edition of Metroid Prime Remastered. It's not uncommon for Nintendo exclusives to come with retailer-specific bonuses, but considering this was a surprise launch, it seems unlikely that Metroid Prime will get the same treatment as other Switch exclusives.
Metroid Prime Remastered offers modern dual-stick controls and a fairly significant graphical overhaul.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Elden Ring: Shadow Of The Erdtree Preorders Are Live
- Dozens Of Popular Board Games Are On Sale At Amazon This Week
- PlayStation Pulse Elite Wireless Headset For PS5 Has Finally Arrived
- Switch Controllers Inspired By GameCube And SNES Are On Sale
- Woot Has Some Seriously Incredible Gaming Deals Right Now