Mass Effect: Andromeda Trophy/Achievement List Leaked, See Them All Here
Mass Effect: Andromeda's entire PlayStation 4 Trophy list has been posted online (via Exophase), revealing some of the interesting challenges you'll have to complete if you want to get its hard-to-reach Platinum.
Spoiler warning: The Trophy list contains some minor story spoilers for Mass Effect: Andromeda. Look away now if you want to go in completely fresh.
You'll earn Trophies for doing things like killing 2000 enemies, completing Strike Team missions, and landing on alien planets. The game's two gold Trophies task you with completing one "Insanity" single-player game (or five "Gold" multiplayer extractions) and increasing all discovered planets to 100 percent viability.
One Trophy of note is the Matchmaker achievement, which rewards you for romancing with three different characters across all your playthroughs--though it's not clear how many you can have a fling with in a single run.
Take a look at the full list of Trophies at the bottom of this article. Xbox One's Achievement list will be much the same, though with the Trophy rank replaced with Gamerscore figures.
It was recently revealed that you can skip Mass Effect: Andromeda's multiplayer missions and still gain some of their rewards--find out how here. The details keep coming for the sci-fi title, which is now just a couple of weeks away from being released. Unfortunately, the game's multiplayer tech test has been canceled; developer BioWare said the cancellation was a "long story but right decision for how close we are to [going] live."
Although Andromeda won't have a multiplayer beta, a portion of the game will be available for a limited time early via EA Access on Xbox One and Origin Access for PC starting on March 16. BioWare has confirmed that the Access version of the game will let you play multiplayer as much as you want, though single-player will be limited.
The full game launches on March 21 for Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4. For more on the sci-fi RPG, read our preview on how Mass Effect: Andromeda's characters deal with science and God, and why that's so exciting.
Mass Effect: Andromeda Trophies
- Fireworks: Perform 100 power combos.
- Terminator: Kill 2000 enemies.
- Death From Above: Kill 100 enemies while hovering (single-player).
- Close Combat Specialist: Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks.
- With Our Powers Combined: Detonate 10 targets that were primed by a teammate (single-player).
- Pinpoint Shot: Hit 250 enemy weak points while using a scope (single-player).
- Medic!: Perform 25 revivals on teammates.
- Mastermind: Using constructs, kill 100 enemies.
- Icebreaker: Shatter a frozen enemy with a jump melee attack (single-player).
- Fastball: Hit an enemy with a thrown enemy 25 times (single-player).
- Rough Landing: Detonate a trip mine with a thrown enemy (single-player).
- Friendly Fire: Direct your Remnant VI to attack each kind of Remnant enemy (single-player).
- Trapshooter: Hit 25 floating enemies with Concussive Shot, Lance, or Incinerate (single-player).
- Sucker Punch: Use a melee attack to hit 25 floating enemies (single-player).
- Pyrotechnics Expert: Light three enemies on fire with one continuous Flamethrower attack (single-player).
- Long-Distance Jump: Travel at least 30m in a single jump (single-player).
- Matchmaker: Complete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs.
- Vanguard Surprise: While cloaked, hit an enemy with a Charge attack (single-player).
- Hang Time: Keep the Nomad airborne for 35 seconds.
- APEX: Complete the multiplayer mode tutorial mission.
- Explorer: Complete a combined five strike team missions or APEX extractions in multiplayer mode.
- Activation: Activate the Remnant city.
- Family Connections: Reboot the Pathfinder.
- Liberation: Free the salarian ark.
- Foothold: Establish an outpost.
- Exaltation: Destroy the exaltation facility or save the angaran prisoners.
- First Steps: Meet the angara on Aya.
- Alliance: Ally with an outlaw faction.
- Pathfinder: Become the new Pathfinder.
- Initiated: Gain access to the Tempest.
- World-Shaper: Activate the first Remnant vault.
- Buccaneer: Recover the krogan colony ship.
- Building Bridges: Stop the Roekaar leader.
- United: Unite the outposts against a common threat.
- Helping Hand: Help Vetra's sister.
- Signal Tracking: Find the source of the strange signal Peebee discovers.
- Role Model: Rescue the asari ark.
- Full Roster: In single-player mode, recruit all six squadmates.
- First Contact: Land on an alien planet.
- Full Power: Evolve one tech, one combat, and one biotic power to Rank 6 (single-player).
- Almost There: Reach Level 25 in single player mode or Level 15 in multiplayer mode.
- Teamwork: Create six strike teams or earn 25 assist medals in multiplayer mode.
- Top Talent: Promote a strike team to Level 20.
- Jack Of All Trades: Equip three different profile types.
- Terraformer: Increase a discovered planet to 100% viability.
- Craftsmanship: Craft armor or a gun with three augments.
- Data Mining: Scan 100 different objects.
- Cryptographer: Complete 20 Remnant puzzles in a single playthrough.
- Veteran: Successfully complete a combined 25 strike team missions or APEX multiplayer mode extractions.
- Mission Accomplished: Activate Meridian.
- Peak Condition: Reach Level 40 in single-player mode or Level 20 in multiplayer mode.
- Kitted Out: Kill a foe with a Rank 5 weapon in a single-player game or equip a Rank 10 weapon in multiplayer.
- High Performance: Unlock Rank 6 for each single-player profile type, or obtain a Level 6 multiplayer bonus stat.
- Unwavering: Complete an "Insanity" single-player game, or 5 "Gold" multiplayer extractions from any firebase.
- All Clear: Increase all discovered planets to 100% viability.
Andromeda's Finest: Collect all trophies.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org