Marvel Reveals Release Dates For Next 10 Movies, Teases Fantastic Four
"See you at the movies," Marvel says.
Marvel Studios has released a new sizzle reel that has one main message: lots of movies are coming and they will be in theaters. The trailer, similar to the one from Universal Studios promoting F9, calls on people to remember why seeing movies in a theater is so great. The video also provides a rundown of all the upcoming Marvel movies. It even briefly flashes the Fantastic Four logo to suggest that a new movie from that series is coming, though given the other release dates that are nailed down it may be sometime after 2023.
The movie theater is "where we go to escape, to get lost in a story, to feel connected, and to share moments we will remember forever," the video says. It then cuts to a crowd reaction to Avengers: Endgame from back in April 2019 to help hammer home the point of the collective enjoyment of watching a movie in a theater. It ends with, "See you at the movies."
Marvel is doing this to help encourage people to return to cinemas now that vaccines are widely available and theaters are largely reopened across the country. Marvel also assures fans that lots of new movies are coming. You can see the full rundown below. Note that for Black Widow, it will be available both in theaters and on Disney+ Premier Access for $30.
This is the first time we're learning the subtitles for the Captain Marvel and Black Panther sequels, which are called The Marvels and Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
One movie missing from this list is the new Blade film starring Oscar-winner Mahershala Ali. There could be any number of reasons for this. Recently, Marvel hired a writer for the film, so it does appear to be progressing in some capacity.
Upcoming Marvel Movies
- Black Widow -- July 9, 2021
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings -- September 3, 2021
- Eternals -- November 5, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home -- December 17, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -- March 25, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder -- May 6, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever -- July 8, 2022
- The Marvels -- November 11, 2022
- Ant Man and the Wasp: Quantumania -- February 17, 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 -- May 5, 2023
- Untitled Fantastic Four Movie (rumored) -- TBA
For more, check out GameSpot's rundown of the MCU Phase 4 and everything we know.