Major Lords of the Fallen Xbox One, PS4, PC Patch Tackles 200+ Items
Patch 1.4 fixes a long list of bugs and reduces instances of screen-tearing.
Top New Video Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Month -- June 2020 Pokemon Sword And Shield - Expansion Pass Trailer The Last Of Us Part 2 - Official Extended Commercial Sega's Big Announcement For Something Itty Bitty | Save State HBO Max Vs. Netflix | You Should Be Watching Ep 14 Alanah Pearce Guest Charity Stream | Play For All Day 3 Path of Exile: Harvest - Official Trailer And Developer Commentary Rick And Morty "Star Mort Rickturn Of The Jerri" Season 4 Episode 10 Breakdown & Easter Eggs! GameSpot Stands With Black Lives Matter Best Shows And Movies To Stream For June 2020 - Netflix, HBO Max, Hulu, Disney+, Shudder PS5 Event Delayed For A Good Reason | Save State Full Interview With Tim Sweeney And Kim Libreri - GameSpot's Play For All
A major new patch for Dark Souls-esque role-playing game Lords of the Fallen is now available across all platforms. It's a big, big update, as it addresses more than 200 items, with some overlap: 81 issues for PlayStation 4, 41 for Xbox One, and 109 for PC, CI Games said on the Lords of the Fallen website.
With the release of the new patch, version 1.4, all Lords of the Fallen versions are now on the same update branch. The PC version was patched earlier in the week, and CI Games points out that all the general fixes made to the PC edition are now available on Xbox One and PS4.
You can see the "most crucial" Lords of the Fallen 1.4 patch notes below, with descriptions courtesy of CI Games. In addition, CI Games says this is not the last update it plans to release for the game, as additional patches are to be released around the time January's Ancient Labyrinth story expansion launches.
It's been a big week for Lords of the Fallen. In addition to the release of the new patch today, CI Games this week confirmed plans for Lords of the Fallen 2 and a new Lords of the Fallen mobile game, which is not a port of the console/PC title.
Lords of the Fallen 1.4 Patch Notes:
- Fixed the Catacombs pit breaking the save file
- Players cannot skip/exploit the tutorial Rhogar Marauder (sorry speedrunners!).
- Fixed death while healing, which caused respawn in death pose.
- Fixed the conditions for final boss special loot--it's actually doable now!
- Commander boss becoming idle during fight is now extremely improbable.
- Fixed the "die after respawn" issue both in Catacombs and in Solitude.
- Post Chromashift setting is now optional.
- Fixed a nasty visual bug when using Shelter spell.
- Fixed Kaslo blocking the Planetarium entrance (#StopTheTappening).
- Fixed Annihilator being permanently slowed down under certain conditions.
- Saving the game without losing the Experience Multiplier is now possible (press L3 while saving), and regular saving does reset it.
- Fixed the exploit allowing to keep Best permanently stunned.
- Daze spell will no longer influence bosses, as it could easily have been exploited.
- Fixed the triggering of cutscene with two imprisoned Monks in Catacombs.
- Fixed the quest with Crippled Rhogar NPC, where under certain conditions, obtaining the reward was unnecessarily blocked.
- The appearance of portal ending the Chamber of Lies made more intuitive.
- Fixed the incorrect damage values displayed in Inventory.
- Fixed Harkyn being able to pass through an intact secret breakable walls.
- Fixed the unnatural contrast changes (especially visible in Keystone exteriors).
- Fixed greatswords not dealing damage after parrying.
- [PS4] Screen tearing significantly reduced.
- [PC] Fixed several issues with disconnecting the gamepad controller.
- Fixed the Catacombs bossfight arena lever inactive under certain conditions.
- Fixed loot disappearing from chests upon death.
- Tweaked the hitboxes for Champion boss.
- Found and fixed few Hunter (crossbow) buggers who tried to shoot you through walls.
- Fixed some locks disappearing from treasure chests.
- Lowered frequency of "Patch is coming soon" message on Lords of the Fallen social pages.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com