Mafia 3 Has More Than 100 Songs, Including These 11
1960s crime game will have a huge soundtrack with some excellent songs.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Mafia III is set in the '60s, which was a great time for music. Now, 2K Games has confirmed the crime game will have more than 100 songs on its in-game soundtrack, including tunes from a variety of genres such as rock, R&B, blues, and pop.
While the full soundtrack has not yet been announced, 2K did share the 11 songs that are featured on the two-LP vinyl soundtrack included with the $150 Collector's Edition.
These include some major hits like "Paint It, Black" by The Rolling Stones and Jimi Hendrix's version of "All Along the Watchtower." The Animals' "The House of the Rising Sun" is also on the vinyl soundtrack.
You can see all of the Mafia III vinyl soundtrack songs below, while you can stream most of them right here in this post through the Spotify embed.
Mafia III Two-LP Vinyl Soundtrack:
- "Black Ghost Blues" -- Lightnin’ Hopkins
- "Paint It, Black"-- The Rolling Stones
- "Tramp" -- Otis Redding & Carla Thomas
- "I Got My Mojo Working" -- The Shadows of Knight
- "Walking The Dog" -- Performed by Rufus Thomas
- "All Along The Watchtower" -- Performed by Jimi Hendrix
- "Chain Gang" -- Sam Cooke
- "I Let A Good Thing Go By" -- Dewey Edwards
- "Go Go Shoes" -- Lonnie Youngblood
- "Slip Away" -- Clarence Carter
- "The House Of The Rising Sun" -- Performed by The Animals
Mafia III launches on October 7 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. For more, check out everything included with the Collector's Edition here.
What do you make of Mafia III's soundtrack so far? Let us know in the comments below.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org