Lost Planet PC demo found
Capcom's ice-cold shooter makes its way to the PC in two flavors in this GameSpot demo premiere.
The demo for Lost Planet: Extreme Condition is now available, allowing PC gamers to shoot alien bugs and ice pirates with a variety of weapons, both in and out of heavily armed combat mechs. This demo is out in two versions, one designed for DirectX 9 and one for DirectX 10, and both offer two single-player levels: invade an Akrid hive or assault an ice-pirate fortress.
Also now available are patches for Dofus and Two Worlds, an updated demo for Massive Assault Network 2, a map pack for Doom 3 OpenCoop, a new version of Frets on Fire, and mods for Half-Life 2, Unreal Tournament 2004, and Frets on Fire.
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Demo (DX9)
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Demo (DX10)
- Massive Assault Network 2 Demo
- Dofus v1.18.2 Patch
- Dofus v1.18.x to v1.18.2 Incremental Patch
- Two Worlds v1.2 EU Patch
- Two Worlds v1.1 to v1.2 EU Incremental Patch
- Doom 3 OpenCoop Map Pack v2.0
- Frets on Fire RF-mod v3.5 Mod
- Half-Life 2 Zombie Master Beta v1.0.2 Mod
- Half-Life 2 Zombie Master Beta v1.0.1 to v1.0.2 Incremental Mod Patch
- Half-Life 2 Zombie Master Beta v1.0.1 to v1.0.2 Linux Server Incremental Mod Patch
- Unreal Tournament 2004 Mars Wars v2.0 Mod
- Frets on Fire Free Game
Know about a cool file that we don't have? Send us the link!
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com