Lord Of The Rings Monopoly Is On Sale At Amazon Right Now
Stake your claim to Hobbiton, Barad Dur, and other iconic Middle-earth properties.
Ever wondered what it would be like to own property in Middle-earth? Well, you can find out if you pick up the Amazon-exclusive Monopoly: The Lord of the Rings edition while it's on sale for just $26 (normally $45). This price is from a third-party seller, but if you'd rather buy directly from Amazon, you can get it for $32.49 with Prime shipping.
Monopoly: The Lord of the Rings Edition reimagines Hasbro's classic board game with locations, characters, and items from The Lord of the Rings film series directed by Peter Jackson. For example, instead of the original game pieces like the top hate and thimble, the game uses the iconic members of the fellowship--Frodo, Sam, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Pippin, Merry, Boromir, and Gandalf. Monopoly: The Lord of the Rings edition also adds new rules where players compete for control over The One Ring and journey to Mordor along with the classic Monopoly gameplay.
Monopoly: The Lord of the Rings edition would make an excellent addition to your board game collection or stash of Middle-Earth memorabilia, but we're not sure how long this discount will be available so it's worth grabbing the game while it's still available.
There a plenty of other great deals out there on other pop culture collectibles right now, including a bunch of Lego Super Mario and Hot Wheels sets, SDCC-exclusive Diablo IV and Overwatch merch, and multi-volume sets of the official Pokemon manga.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Spider-Man 2 And Modern Warfare 3 PS5 Slim Bundles Are Still On Sale
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com