LIVE Panels From PAX East 2012
From game development to the gaming community, watch PAX East 2012 panels all weekend long live from Boston, MA!
Live Streams produced and provided by Twitch.tv
Stream Schedule (Eastern Time)
Friday, April 6
- 10:30 a.m. - Story Time with Jordan Mechner (aka the PAX East Keynote!)
- 11:30 a.m. - Penny Arcade QA Part 1
- 1:00 p.m. - Rooster Teeth
- 2:30 p.m. - Best of the 2012 D.I.C.E. Summit
- 4:00 p.m. - An Uncharted 3 Story: The Chateau, Creation to Ashes
- 5:30 p.m. - Video Games Aren't Just for Playing: Gameplay as Spectator Entertainment
- 7:00 p.m. - Extra Credits
Saturday, April 7
- 10:30 a.m. - Penny Arcade - Make a Strip!
- 1:00 p.m. - Epic Games: Past, Present and Future
- 2:30 p.m. - Mega64 Panel Celebrating The Resurrection
- 4:00 p.m. - Pitch Your Game Idea!
- 5:30 p.m. - Community Management 2012: Game Journos Living In Captivity
- 7:00 p.m. - Raising the Next Generation of Geeks
- 8:30 p.m. - Retrogame Roadshow: Are Your Old Games Actually Buried Treasure?
Sunday, April 8
- 10:00 a.m. - Damage Report -- How Crisis Management Defines Your Game
- 11:30 a.m. - If I hear "Gamification" one more time I'm going to scream
- 1:00 p.m. - Admit It - You Play Social Games. Let's Talk About Them.
- 2:00 p.m. - Penny Arcade Panel Part 2
- 4:00 p.m. - The Indie Rant: Indie Developers Gone Wild
- 5:30 p.m. - Omegathon Final Round and Closing Ceremony