Lego Donkey Kong Teased, Coming This Summer
Along with Dry Bowser Castle Expansion, Lego also announced a new Donkey Kong character figure on Mario Day.
Lego teased a new Donkey Kong character figure during its Mario Day livestream. Not much is known about it--other than Donkey Kong having space for another Lego character to ride on his back--and more info, like pricing, will likely be available closer to summer.
Just from the teaser image, it looks like the Donkey Kong figure is similar in size to the electronic Mario figure (the one available in the Mario Starter Course kit).
In addition to Donkey Kong, Dry Bowser and his castle expansion was also announced by Lego. Dry Bowser's kit ($110) will be available on August 1, and preorders are not available yet. Dry Bowser's Castle Expansion kit features a little gym area and five Lego characters including a Dry Bowser, a Magmaargh, a Bone Piranha Plant, a Bone Goomba, and a Purple Toad.
There's also a bunch of other Mario Day deals, including nice discounts on Switch games. Super Mario Odyssey, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe are all $40 each (original prices are $60).
In related Mario news, there's a sweet buy one get one deal for The Super Mario Bros. movie tickets. It's the perfect time to convince your friends to be the Mario to your Luigi (or vice versa), and drag them along with you to see the highly anticipated Mario movie.
The Super Mario Bros. releases on April 5.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Save $10 On The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Preorders
- Best Zelda Merch: 50 Cool Items, Including Tons Of Tears Of The Kingdom Stuff
- The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Preorder Guide - Everything You Need To Know
- + Show More Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week Links (3)
- Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom Switch OLED Still Available At Select Retailers
- Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom-Themed Apparel Is Available At Amazon
- Get A Free Zelda Art Print With Tears Of The Kingdom Preorders At Best Buy
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation