The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Lego Batwing From 1989 Movie Up For Preorder
The $200 Lego Batwing releases November 1, just in time for the holidays.
Last year, Lego released an awesome Batmobile to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Tim Burton's Batman movie. Lego is following that up with a new set inspired by Batman (1989), and it looks just as cool. The 1989 Batwing releases tomorrow, November 1 for $200 at the Lego Store. It's available to preorder now for Lego VIP members. Since Lego VIP memberships are free, all you need to do is sign up for an account. We'd expect this particular set to sell out fairly quickly, so you may want to get your order in as soon as possible.
The Batwing was designed to be as authentic as possible, and there's a dizzying level of detail on display here. The build comes in at 4 x 20 x 22 inches, so it's certainly an eye-catching set. While meant to be a display build, the Batwing has a few movable parts once built. You can open the cockpit and place one of the minifigures inside, adjust the wings, and remove the canopy.
You have two options for displaying the Batwing. It comes with a stand and information card with vehicle specifications. Alternatively, you can mount it on your wall with the included bracket.
Black Friday 2020 Deals And News
- Best Black Friday Gaming Deals (Switch, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One/Series X)
- Black Friday 2020 Deals And Ads At Walmart, Target, Best Buy, And More
- Black Friday Ad Scans 2020: Best Deals At Walmart, Target, And More
- Latest Walmart PS5, Xbox Series X Restock Sells Out In 2 Minutes
- GameStop Will Restock PS5, Xbox Series X In Stores On Black Friday 2020
- Best Black Friday 2020 Nintendo Switch Deals: Games, Console Bundle, And More
- Best Black Friday 2020 PS5 And PS4 Deals: Games, PS Plus, And More
- Best Black Friday 2020 Xbox Series X And Xbox One Deals
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org