League of Legends Cast of Japanese Voice Actors is Star-Studded
League of Legends servers are set to hit Japan, along with a brand new cast of voice actors for the champions in-game.
League of Legends developer Riot Games recently unveiled a preview of its star-studded cast of Japanese voice actors for the upcoming gaming client that's set to hit Japan.
The cast features a breadth of notable voice acting veterans:
- Fujiwara Keiji (Ladd Russo from Baccano!, Leorio from Hunter x Hunter) will be voicing Master Yi.
- Yuuki Aoi (Madoka from Madoka Magica) will be voicing Lulu.
- Hanae Natsuki (Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul) will be voicing Ziggs.
- Sugita Tomokazu (Gintoki from Gintama), will be voicing Yasuo.
- Otani Ikue (Pikachu from Pokémon), will be voicing Teemo.
- Kugimiya Rie (Alphonse from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood), will be voicing Annie.
- Uesaka Sumire (Anastasia from Cinderella Girls), will be voicing Jinx.
You can watch the feature here:
Which voice actor do you want to see voice your favorite champion? Let us know in the comments below!
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.