Latest Halo Master Chief Collection Patch Now Available
Patch further tweaks matchmaking and more.
A new patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection has been released which provides updates to matchmaking, parties, the roster, and more. Detailed on the Halo website, the patch is now available through the latest content update.
Changes implemented for matchmaking include the following:
- Made improvements to the reliability of Matchmaking parties.
- Local split-screen players will now always be on the same team in Halo 2 Matchmaking.
- Made an update to allow players to use Voice Chat during loading screens in Matchmaking.
- Made an update to ensure that players are not forced into an incorrect party after encountering an issue in Matchmaking.
- Resolved an issue where the "Winning Team Won" text was shown in the Carnage Report.
Full details of what the patch changes can be found on the site. A recent patch brought the SWAT playlist back to the game, although it was limited to Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 2 Classic, and Halo 4. An earlier update helped to address matchmaking times, which were reported as excessively lengthy by some users.
Have you downloaded the new update for The Master Chief Collection and noticed an improvement? Let us know in the comments below.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org